Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG

Great outfit! I love the jacket

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

I can see the new boots now! LOL they're hot!

What did you think of the paint splatter jeans? I know they'd probably be a hard sell to wear to work! LOL there's something retro about them that I like

@Andreatoo I looked at them last night. While I do like distressing in jeans these were just a little too “loud” for me with the paint splatters. Meaning I am really a “blender” as I call myself and I don’t think I’d “blend” in these. They’d call a little too much attention to me. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomCute boots!!!  Rock 'em!!!

Image result for pic of a toddler in cowboy boots

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo and you wear that sweater very well I must say. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom,and Lovelies!

What a day today!!!  Absoutely awful traffic on the way to work!  I was on at 1pm to 7pm and I didn't know if I would be late!  The interstate I drove under  was locked down (never a surprise!!!) as was the road to the four lane I need.  I got there 4 minutes late, unheard for me!!!

When I did crawl in, I wore our sweater, a black shirt and a scarf I bumped into somewhere.  It had my colors, lol!!!  

I will always buy anything that had my colors and is perfect for fall.  It's darn hard to dress a "winter" for fall since we can't do a "fall" palette!  At least if you always buy in your palette, everything will match!

I got home at 7:30.  Saturday is steak night so I had just enough time to change.  Smokey was upset because I held a 12 wk old Corgy.  Puppy fur!!!  Like a rabbit!!!  Whom, I ask you can resist!!!

DSCN0891.JPG

In keeping with Andera, the music I listended to was folk rock,

Sera Cahoone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VGtbic7HXo 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMomand Lovelies, I worked in scarves today and rested.  I also did a thread on scarf storage.

Here's what I listened to!  Sera Cahoone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DiQayPS3Zs&start_radio=1&list=RD8DiQayPS3Zs

Honored Contributor

Today we went shopping at Trader Joe's! I love the store but it's actually like 20 minutes away! Looking forward to one in my neighborhood

Honored Contributor

Graham Nash announced the end of an era; Crosby, Stills and Nash (& Young) would never  perform together again....(heavy sigh) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKdsRWhyH30&list=PL5jPQshWo8ryFVgGF2ddNsv5UL-CqakOB

What's up with that?? You're only in your 70's?! lol

Me 3.jpg

CK top and my new IM 24/7 pants (shirt tucked)

Me 3 too.jpg

same outfit untucked. I think the tuckmakes me look taller.....

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Lovelies!

I just ordered the cutest denim riding skirt from Catalog Classics!  I love that the thread is tonal!

@ECBG  What a great skirt....love the style...had one like that long ago and it fit like a million, glad to see the style remains and/or returned......

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Lovelies!

I just ordered the cutest denim riding skirt from Catalog Classics!  I love that the thread is tonal!

@ECBG  What a great skirt....love the style...had one like that long ago and it fit like a million, glad to see the style remains and/or returned......

@ScarletDoveI haven't gotten mine yet.  Hope it hides the hips from h-ll I deal with!  lol!!!  I have leggings and the short booties from Dansko.