Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Lovelies,  

I was off today (protecting a terrified American Bull Dog from the mean, viscious airplane.  

I went to the dentist's today at 3:30.

I'm wearing one of our denim tunics, a tee from Linea (several years back).  It works, so what?!!!  Peace, Love, Word jeans.  I would have loved the petite but we don't watch any longer due to a cable change...)

My SS collar is from a Q designer, and the shell pendent is a Guild designer.  Cuff is a Jason Janow branch cuff, Southern Highland Guild. 

Sorry the pup was moving around me and my buckle got crooked!

DSCN0882.JPG 

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodlesDanskos this time of the year, Girl!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

I love fall clothes! Even though like my husband cruelly pointed out to me we don't get seasons I intend to dress like it anyway! LOL I just got my new logo sweater today and it's gorgeous. Also got a beautiful piece from evine that I need to send back for a larger size. Both are fall pieces!

@Andreatoo You dress as you please, girl!! 😉 (What do men know anyways?!?! LOL) Can’t wait to see the logo sweater on you.

Respected Contributor

I am wearing  

JM Collection Scoop Neck Top from Macy's

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 7.35.20 PM.png

and Martha Stewart Embroidered Jeans from QVC

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 7.36.39 PM.png

I love both of these items.  I would love to get more colors of the top (I already own four colors) and more Martha jeans (they are so comfortable and flattering).

Honored Contributor

@AndreatooTell him to either move here, with four perfect seasons, or get over it!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo Just curious, what Logo cardigan did you get. I watched the show tonight, didn't get anything altough there were a few tops I liked. The prices are just getting to high for me now. I will onlly buy a deal on clearance, LTS or Prime time special.  Once I bought an "as is" and it was perfect. Slim pickings with sizes that way though.

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles

A285330 is a fine gauge waffle knit pull over sweater (I'm not a fan of the open front cardigan). The length is perfect which you know is difficult with Logo when you're 5'2!

The still shots don't do it justice so check out the video. It's still pricey but the original price was crazy! I got the grey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhiIZKaRixs

Me 14.jpg

I felt inspired to wear my Gramercy 22 woven crepe pretty sleeve top by a certain poster's most recent kvetching over a detail many of us enjoy! It's a beautiful rich purple shade. The bootcut jeans are RL.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo That is a pretty Logo top but still a little out of my price range, I am trying to cut back a little more. You will look great in that grey one. It will accentuate your small waist for sure. Enjoy it. 

Respected Contributor

Mid 50’s, cold, damp, rainy...same story as yesterday. But wait! Tomorrow we are expecting 80 degrees. Probably our last until June. LOL

LF Stiletto jeans, IM Pima cotton 3/4 length sleeve top, Barefoot Dreams hooded cardi and Clarks Carletta Crane boots. Very comfy - as usual for me.😉

E2A281FE-7403-4AD4-8C1F-34AA36CC5412.jpeg

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yZMnEBGMR0 I highly recommend listening to this man's playlist! Hayes Carll

Me 15.jpg

Well it's 90 degrees here! @AmericanBulldogMom perhaps we could split the difference? lol Meanwhile I had to put on my fleece jacket because of the a/c!

The navy top is Slinky and it's a textured knit that behaves more like a woven if that makes sense. the grey pants are Marc Bouwer with a pintuck moto detailing above the knees (I really wish the lighting was better!)