Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

68 and sunny today - even better!  Rip and I are about to set out for our walk so I wanted to quick post. 

Anybody top, G tank underneath, Anybody joggers and Earth Sweetpea wedges I also wore yesterday. 

1E4D0000-8665-4FBD-9B83-4DAFD4029423.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

one complaint: hold the phone to the side a little so we can see the neckline of your shirt! For all we know it's cut clear down to your naval! lol Woman Wink

80s here and precipitation is high...

Me 9.jpg

Abound tee from the rack and 7 for all mankind crops....

I really put a lot of thought into it this morning huh? lol

I'm dubbing these tees as lazy girl's cuz you get the effect of tucking without doing anything! No adjusting required! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo Dually noted!! 😉 Tbh I didn’t even pay attn to that bc I’ve posted wearing the top before (the sharkbite hem you had commented that you liked actually). The neckline is a V-neck btw.

Edited to add: Oh! And about the neckline being clear cut down to my naval.....Ha! You’ve seen how I dress enough to know that will NEVER be the case!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor

Update: we are back from our walk and now I have a very tired pup. Why?? Because his mom here FINALLY let him go swimming in the lake. 😊 He was so in his happy place and is now all tuckered out. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Darn! I just got this Fair Child piece today on a deep discount that I think you would like also but when I checked there are none left :-(

I  guess shes gone, which is a drag, because she had some really nice things

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

If I recall you work for Talbots, I got the most recent catalog in the mail and wow there are 15 items I could buy. Need to get to my local store soon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@ECBG

If I recall you work for Talbots, I got the most recent catalog in the mail and wow there are 15 items I could buy. Need to get to my local store soon

@I am still oxox,Hello Lovely!  I'm at the Outlet which is first quality.  We don't have as many bows and dry clean.  I am the top stylist and have many people make appoints with me.  We don't have a catalog.  That's all the catalog.  I can, however, buy from either store.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

one complaint: hold the phone to the side a little so we can see the neckline of your shirt! For all we know it's cut clear down to your naval! lol Woman Wink

80s here and precipitation is high...

Me 9.jpg

Abound tee from the rack and 7 for all mankind crops....

I really put a lot of thought into it this morning huh? lol

I'm dubbing these tees as lazy girl's cuz you get the effect of tucking without doing anything! No adjusting required! Woman LOL

Va-Va-Voom!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

Told you I'd tag you!

It's warm but drizzley...put on my Sheryl Crow tunic and BR Sloans

Me 8-2.jpg

Me 8.jpg

a sleeveless tneck AND orange? [swoon] Woman Wink

I don't think I would have paid the original price but I can say it's a nice, solidly constructed, piece...I would buy from her line again

@Andreatoo

Thanks for showing me this top in action!

I still have the issue with the sleeveless and high neck, sleeveless being great for summer but the high neck not so much.  And if I wore it in the winter I wouldn't want the sleeveless.  At least that's how it is in my neck of the woods!

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

Told you I'd tag you!

It's warm but drizzley...put on my Sheryl Crow tunic and BR Sloans

Me 8-2.jpg

Me 8.jpg

a sleeveless tneck AND orange? [swoon] Woman Wink

I don't think I would have paid the original price but I can say it's a nice, solidly constructed, piece...I would buy from her line again

@Andreatoo

Thanks for showing me this top in action!

I still have the issue with the sleeveless and high neck, sleeveless being great for summer but the high neck not so much.  And if I wore it in the winter I wouldn't want the sleeveless.  At least that's how it is in my neck of the woods!

@QueenDanceALot

Good one! “in my neck of the woods”