Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

@on the bay,Thank you for all of your kind thoughts.  

I had SO much fun last night after we ate.  Our son brought our grand pups.  One is an American Pitt Bull (block head, long snout, long legs).  This slightly small female is the runt, fawn and white, and adores to be held!

I held both, of course and huged and kissed!Smiley Happy  I fed them a bite of pumpkin pie.  We were both in smiles!

@ECBG-HeartHeartHeart-

AwHeartI can just imagine itSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom@SouthFlorida321

After going to bed at 2 am from making pumpkin pies, the day before Thanksgiving, I finally got to bed at 11:30, after getting ready to work and having a shower.

I was up at 5am to get ready to be the first on the floor.  I sold for eight hours, shopped an almost empty Walmart, and came home!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I'm wearing Bandolino black jeans, our sweater, Karen Kane vest, and Vicki Love deerskin handmade belt.  Dansko boots.

DSCN0366.JPG

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Great outfit on you! Nice little “edge” with the vest.

Regular Contributor

" Negative though....holy static factory! LOL Good thing I carry hand lotion in my purse. Now tell me what you think when it’s on and zipped up? Stay-puff the marshmallow man or acceptable? (I do know it flairs out at the hips on the bottom. If it didn’t at least some sitting with it zipped up would be hard. Remember, I can’t size down either bc of the arm length and shoulder area.) Hit me with the truth bc that will be my deciding factor bc I am not invested either way. Keep or return??"

@AmericanBulldogMom I know this was addressed to sf321 but here's my 1 cent: I would return solely for the static issue. I'm from Chicago and I've kept many coats but should've returned because of the horrible static. It's certain type of lining. It doesn't help that something in me attracts more static than your average Chicagoan. I never wore the coats and donated with tags because each time I've tested it, sparks galore.

I always keep a fabric softener in my pocket and carry keys in hand when I know I have to touch something to try to avoid static as much as possible. 

You look nice in all your outfits - we have similar styles - comfort first Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom@MacDuff@southflorida321, and Lovelies,

Getting ready to leave.  A little more rested after last night.  Jacket, sweater, and navy jeans all ours.  Laboradite stones.

DH will pick up our tree.  I have to go in extra early to get a parking place.  Have a beautiful day!

DSCN0368.JPG

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

Love, love, love your entire outfit today!

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified,Thank you SO much for your kindness.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving/weekend with family and/or friends! (I needed the weekend to unwind from Thursday and Friday! lol

But back to work in my kind of cardigan (Target) and True Religion jeans. I keep wanting to call them True Romance! (in my top 10 list of films)

Me 15.jpg

did some shopping too (from my couch) over the weekend.

Clearance for under $45! They come in black and brown. matisse 730-598

Matisse knee high.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo That cardi and jeans fit you perfect!! Boots are nice too. (I’d like a 3 inch heel though - you know me. 😉) Can’t beat the price, for sure. Look forward to pics.

I had a very nice 4 day Thanksgiving break and cherished every moment with my son. I hate how you look so forward to spending time together and within the blink of an eye it’s over. Those 4 days flew.  I was definitely a little depressed last night already missing him.  Counting the days to winter break which is about a month away. You’d think it would get easier each time he goes back to school, but not for this mom. Alright, enough of feeling sorry myself....LOL!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Oh honey it'll get better! It's separation anxiety