Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Beautiful day today....crisp morning, cool afternoon but sunny!

Top is Cee Bee, Hot in Hollywood (HIH) boyfriend jeans (so a looser fit), and my new Clarks Sashlin Su’s in olive. LOVE these boots. I now have all 3 colors.❤️

The last pic is my Cuddl Duds (their previous TSV) cardi I threw on when I got chilled today. (I had to to throw that last pic in for all Cuddl Duds haters that have come out of the woodword today. 😜) Fyi: I bought 2 of their TSV’s today. 🙈

66FEAFC7-119D-438B-B0BB-877BACAE4CDC.jpeg

C126AB94-F62C-4DC2-93DD-4840199B96FF.jpeg

And yes, I am fully aware hubby has not even touched his “project”/mess of clothes, etc. on his dressers behind me. Sorry!! (In his defense, it’s hunting season so his presence is scarce on the weekends. LOL

You look so good in white. Can you see it? Look at the two pictures. The green doesn't do anything for you, but the white! Beautiful. There is white and there is white. You need this bright white.

Where do you get CeeBee? I love that top.

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Optic white is a tricky color for many women to wear.  You look stunning in it!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline QVC sells that top

A288073
cee bee CHERYL BURKE V-Neck Long Sleeve Hi-Low Top

Thank you for the kind words. It’s funny, you’re comment about the green doing nothing for me and the bright white looking nice. So many times I’ve been told fall colors look best on me (olives, navy, burgundy for ex). But as I have gotten older and have actually started paying attention to colors, I know I am cool toned, which seems contradictory of fall colors. The bright white makes sense. It’s a little confusing. I am still learning....

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

Optic white is a tricky color for many women to wear.  You look stunning in it!

@magicmoodz Thank you!☺️

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

That CeeBee top is tempting me...you wear it well...did you go up a size?   Is it lightweight or can you wear by itself on a fall day...or with an undershirt?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

That CeeBee top is tempting me...you wear it well...did you go up a size?   Is it lightweight or can you wear by itself on a fall day...or with an undershirt?

@MacDUFF Thank you. I did not go up a size. I am usually a medium in tops and thats what this one is (I even double checked my order history). It is lighter weight, but thick enough that I do not need to wear an undershirt. I should say though that  I am usually not helpful in answering how warm something is as I am always cold - summer I freeze in AC and in winter the heats never high enough. Lol! I swear I always wear one layer more than everyone else. It is very comfortable though. I have it in the black and blue also. 

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Judaline QVC sells that top

A288073
cee bee CHERYL BURKE V-Neck Long Sleeve Hi-Low Top

Thank you for the kind words. It’s funny, you’re comment about the green doing nothing for me and the bright white looking nice. So many times I’ve been told fall colors look best on me (olives, navy, burgundy for ex). But as I have gotten older and have actually started paying attention to colors, I know I am cool toned, which seems contradictory of fall colors. The bright white makes sense. It’s a little confusing. I am still learning....

@AmericanBulldogMom

I am cool toned too, with your same hair color. One way to know for sure is to look at the veins in your wrist. If they are blue or purple you are cool toned...greenish means you are a warm tone!

What I have always read...and it works for me...is that cool tones do better in brighter vs. pale colors, richer jewel-toned colors, as well as black and some shades of white like your top. Royal or sapphire blue, maroon, ruby or burgundy in red...(never tomato), emerald or a bright lime green, black, black, and more black, lol, optic white...or winter white all really work. Colors that do not work for me are pale hues like peach, mauve, light pink or blue, etc. Chocolate brown works for some reason! Bright pinks do too. Yellow is not good, nor is orange....

That optic white top is very flattering! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowBeetle Yes, thank you. I am learning everything you mentioned to be true. Blue veins, brighter colors, burgundy, black, “blue” reds etc. work. Also agree on yellows, peaches, oranges, tomatoe red being bad. For ex, I like the color camel on me, but it must be completely neutral.  If it’s a warm/golden toned camel I can’t. It’s just been a weird transition, I guess you can say, when I now know some colors I was told were “me”, really weren’t. Lol!  Thanks for help and input. I appreciate it. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom, I double dawg dare you to open your window and toss out that pile of husband’s underwear 👻👻👻

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy

Image result for lol emoji gif

@AmericanBulldogMom

Me, too!!!    Is that a double, double dawg dare?!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~