Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

...such a bad influence 

@catchersmom

Smiling face with horns

The mini-tornado...I know exactly what you mean.   I hope this doesn't scare you lol, but my mini tornado lasted a good week during the worst of it!   I hope it'll all be worth it eventually!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Super Contributor

@MacDUFF but see? that's where you rock!

Your personality (and no I don't know you but I like to think I am not such a bad judge of character) is such that you can laugh at yourself, laugh with others, and know that in the grand scheme of things none of that is really that serious. Funny? yes probably so but emotionally crippling.....nah...

One of the most enjoyable things I have received from Andrea's thread is watching you, Andrea, and ECBG (hope I got those initials right) interact with each other. I see Andrea as the rebel all the way; she knows who she is and she makes no apologies and somehow still manages to have a heart of gold. ECBG is very gentile; knowledgeable and helpful, and probably always a bit of a calm voice whenever there is chaos and drama abounding. MacDuff is one of those people that you just know if you knew her you'd be better off for it. I think all three of you make up an interesting dynamic and also provide a very good textbook example of how similarily minded souls can wind up together in the same place.

If you believe in that kind of stuff Smiley Wink

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

Hey @MacDUFF Just saw the pic's....so cute!   I like the top either way, but prefer it with the skinny jeans.  The blouson like cut of the top gets lost with the bootcut IMO and they melt together. The skinny shows it off with contrast and your figure too. Top would look good with white tank underneath as well.  There's that infectious smile too! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I wonder why the LOGO ladies don't post any pictures. Is this the only place where pics are posted beside my jeans thread?  It would be nice if they joined in too!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF,See, I told you you should model!  You still have the bod girlfriend!

Your episode wasn't too much unlike the first time I spoke publicly!  I needed an extra foot for my mouth (and often still do!  LOL!!!).Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I wonder why the LOGO ladies don't post any pictures. Is this the only place where pics are posted beside my jeans thread?  It would be nice if they joined in too!  Smiley Happy

I wish they would, too.  I love logo, but I don't post pics of me anywhere.  However, I do enjoy reading this awesome thread.

Respected Contributor

hey @MacDUFF

i don't remember this post lol.  my memory is not as good as i thought, but oh what a story!  it could have been a lot worse i'm sure, but i'm sure you looked gorgeous!  Smiley Happy

i have not been posting as much and even have not been on the forums all that much.  busy summer and oh lord it has been sooo hot!  maybe come fall i'll try posting with some outfits.  it is my favorite time of year to dress and is the largest segment of my wardrobe.  i do love seeing you in all your different outfits. 

i can see how you could model.  you're a definite clotheshorse and have great taste!  i enjoy seeing all your pics! ( the other girls also!)

thanks for the shoutout too!

Honored Contributor

@catchersmom,Thank you for all of your lovely comments.  

We all got to know eachother much like hangin' over the fence talking.  Then, when it was later in the evening, we quickly exchanged emails and deleated them.

MacDuff and I live only 3 hrs apart and were able to enjoy lunch with her wonderful hubby this past winter.  We had a ball and it was MUCH too short.  I would love to get @Andreatwo and @SouthFlorida321  here and have a Girl's Weekend.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF

I like your top with the jeans. It fits great thru your shoulders and arms.  At first I wasn't sure about the bottom front. But, the more I looked at it, and the entire outfit, I liked it. 

I wish I had your long slim legs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@catchersmom

An interesting take, mom!   ITA that @ECBG is genteel (she's also a Gentile, too Smiley Wink) and that @Andreatoo is a rebel at heart (cue old time rock and roll, Crystals, 1997:  "...just because she doesn't do what everybody else does, that's no reason why we can't give her all our love....")   Smiley Very Happy  This has been such a fun thread...I'm really glad Andrea started it... Heart ...we're always hoping others will post pics, too.   (And, we can talk about anything LOL).

As for me...thanks for the kind words...I'm always happy if I give someone a good laugh.   I try to be entertaining and amusing and light on the boards, but it's obvious that you missed all my poofed posts and hopefully some of my other less-than-stellar comments are so far down that no one will notice LOL.   Then, there was that time I was temporarily banned!  Smiley SurprisedSmiley Embarassed

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~