Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@SouthFlorida321

P.S.  Those Pliners are so incredibly comfy and good fitting.   They're so solidly constructed, they have the potential of lasting forever, too.

'Nite all!  Two hearts

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF you pull off all black great! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

Okay! I started with the obvious but ended up with the 'Oh! That actually works!'

I really hope you like it

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

This is a pretty accurate pic of my hair @tends2dogs against my white blouse.  If you look close enough you will see the champagne, very light golden color. Woman Happy

@MacDUFF this is a close up of Equipment silk blouse, Hanro cami underneath.0807171316a-2 (4).jpg

@SouthFlorida321

You and I dress a bit alike when I was in my 30-40s. Jackets, blouses, nice pants, heels (btw, when are you bringing out the sexy heels? 😆).  I worked for a major pharm company for executives and you'd dam better Dress well. 

I too love love your haircolor. Even with coloring it, it looks soft, swingy, sexy, not dry at all, you're lucky. 

The Equipment blouses are out of my price range but look wonderful on you. 

I'm so glad you joined the boards. We can all get some great tips from you. 

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 - Yes, in Boca there's a Lord & Taylor. I believe it moved from Town Center  Heart

You know I'm not into color so I pair everything pretty much back to black. I love black and white also. Of course behind the olive and burgundy pants were also a pair of black slacks. You can take the girl out of New York, and you know the rest.

Trusted Contributor

Here's the other blouse - I don't know how you ladies get such good pictures - everytime I take one it's too large to upload. 

Blouse2.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@ MacDuff, I personally love everything about your all black outfit. In the picture the crops don't look that wide to me. Also like the necklace with it.

I've noticed you wear a lot is slides. How do you keep them on without your toes curling to keep them on as you walk? Seems my toes automatically curl like they're gripping the shoe already trying to stay on whenever I see slides like that. I finally had to give up wearing anything like that a long time ago. My feet thanked me.

Anyway, you look lovely.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

Arae duster vest, racerback t-neck sweater in a butterscotchy color and an Oso trouser jean in a dark navy.

Me 16.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Get. Out. Of. The. City!!!!!!!    So, so cute!   Absolutely love the butterscotch color match...excellent!!   This silhouette is simply fantastic on you, woman!   A+

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo@Channeling Stevie Nicks. Looks great on you