Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

This is a pretty accurate pic of my hair @tends2dogs against my white blouse.  If you look close enough you will see the champagne, very light golden color. Woman Happy

@MacDUFF this is a close up of Equipment silk blouse, Hanro cami underneath.0807171316a-2 (4).jpg

@SouthFlorida321,This is quite lovely.  I love the way the pockets are done-everything!

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@ECBG thanks.  No I never use any flat irons, or heat on my hair at home. It's too damaging for my hair. It is naturally wavy/curly from past the ear down.  I do get professional blowouts several times a month, but that's it. I am happiest in a pontytail.  At home, I wash, air-dry and then it's up in a knot!  Smiley Happy20170512_145024 (3).jpg

Beautiful and very healthy looking. My hair is curly from the ears down, too....straight on top.  I do use heat to blow it dry and then use a large barrel curling iron just to run through it and get rid of the frizz.  I am struggling with the yellowing.  I am sure it is from the appliances, but I won't give them up.  My hair is naturally this color - white, with dark through the back.  I was a brunette, but have been every color through the years.  Thanks for responding.  This is mine......

20170520_193555.jpeg

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@ECBG I'm not sure what you mean by mid-sized.  Lord & taylor pulled out years ago.  We do have Dillard's.  Is that mid-sized lol?

We have Macy's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus. Think there is a Dillards in Ft. Lauderdale, not sure about West Palm Beach. Oh, JCPenney too, not many though.  

@ We have still have L&T. They pulled out of the mall, but are still around. I shop alot in bargain stores like Ross. Here are some of the items I acquired on my early Saturday morning Ross run. MK black blouse with zipper detail, Anne Klein olive slacks and the wine color slacks. The blouse behind the slacks also purchased.

20170822_180013.jpg20170822_180013.jpg

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs I love your hair!  It's a lot whiter than mine, and thick too! You are so lucky to get such a nice shade of platinum naturally. It's rare.  I don't see any yellow either in the picture. Do you have any suggestions for blue shampoo's?  I have to say it's the prettiest natural shade of platinum white I've seen in a long time.  I'm a bit jelly!!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321Your hair is very attractive from the back in your shot.  It's also attractive and unique, as well as chic in the style you usually show.  I won't ever be that kind of girl with my curl!  LOL!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl

Nice Haul! And did someone say olive?! LOL when do we get to see you?

@tends2dogs

Beautiful hair! Nice to see part of you! When do we get the rest?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

The Hanro you posted is a great basic, but I had quite a few in that style that were donated (not Hanro...wouldn't give Hanro up without a fight lol)...I just didn't wear them.

Equipment is a quality silk brand...I see them at the Rack, but haven't come across one yet that fits.  I love their prints, too (and I'm not a major print gal).   I think they cut pretty slim (even those not labeled "slim"), which is why they look so great on you.  Their cashmere is TDF, too.   A lot of fussiness in the care, tho, for my casual lifestyle.

Beautiful pic of you in the white Equipment!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

This is getting repetitive, but you look great...ITA, the hues shape is wonderful and you're smart to get the other color (and a pattern from a pro)!! 

The BR jeans fit as perfectly as the TR, I think.   You might consider keeping the length on the TR since the BR length is shorter and the fit so similar.

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne

I hear ya, woman!

Smiley Surprised  Smiley Frustrated   Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @luv-the-Q...4 months is quite a ways into the hair growing process, especially without highlighting...Is it in that unbearable stage?   What are you doing or not doing to get thru it?