Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@SouthFlorida321

A beautiful jacket...I love the shaping it gives...not specifically you, but the built-in shape.   I wanted to know, tho, if you have a vest on or if the jacket has some type of lapel...?   (Can't see the pic all that clearly...I may have retinal damage!  Smiley Surprised )

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Are those your eclipse glasses or are you just Johnny Cash Cool?

P.S.  Love the button down!  Those are the hardest things to find a good fit in for me!

@QueenDanceALot

Is there any doubt!!???   @Andreatoo is just Johnny Cash Cool!!   I love that blouse...the shaping seams are great.

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Wore my new midnight blue (faux) leather dress to church and breakfast. Will be going out for dinner later too. Had DH take this photo while I'm sitting on the new "furry stool" in our bedroom. The material look black in this light, but it is a very dark blue.

LorraineBlueLthr.JPG

@StylishLady wrote:

Wore my new midnight blue (faux) leather dress to church and breakfast. Will be going out for dinner later too. Had DH take this photo while I'm sitting on the new "furry stool" in our bedroom. The material look black in this light, but it is a very dark blue.

LorraineBlueLthr.JPG

@StylishLady

And there's Hot Church Lady again!!!

VaVaVOOOOM, girlfriend!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

I bet that blouse would look great with most, if not all, of your vest and/or duster collection!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo I think you look great in your jeans and white button down.  I LOVE a crisp white shirt with jeans, and they both fit you perfectly.  I hope some of the nastier posts don't get to you.  A lot of women would love to have your head of hair.  No need to change that style!

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF yes it does.  I got in black, pic is dark navy.  it's BCBG Derek, a classic which comes and goes in different shades for some years now.  I love the length.  There is a little clasp where you can close it or leave it open. I'm wearing a tailored silk blouse underneath. collarless - here's some pics.download.pngdownload (1).jpgbcbg max azria derek zip-waist blazer rnd4i778-461 haze_1.jpgRND4I778_6D6_a.jpg

Frequent Contributor

@Andreatoo love the whole look. You do color and classic very well. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

"HAT" of the day if you dare"...lol.  I'm not a golfer, but met someone on the 19th hole for a very casual lunch. Juicy Couture french terry zip hoodie,  G by giuliana skinny in dark rinse. Smiley Very Happy0819171218b~2[5096] (3).jpg

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great jacket, but you looked fabulous in the pink outfit. That's a color you should wear more often. 

P.S. love your sneaker collection. 

@SouthFlorida321

Respected Contributor

Thanks @AndiCat  your right and do love pink! Smiley Happy