Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo@MacDuff and ladies,

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

I think both of these pieces will be going in the donation bag this weekend. I'm definitely going through my underwear drawer and tossing out the oldies!

Me 23.jpg

Just not that keen on the highwaisted stretch pants...I rarely wear the shirt....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo, why don't you like those 2 pieces?  I don't see a thing wrong with them.  Maybe a top not tucked into the pants?   

I mean I know you said you don't like the high waist but they make your waist look super tiny.  Maybe give the top a few more tries?  Maybe under jackets?

But then if you don't like them, you don't like them.  LOL  

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo, is the orange cold shoulder from Evine?  It's so cute.  I love it.

Try a different shirt with the navy pants.  Like @Lipstickdiva said, don't tuck it in.  You have such a tiny waist!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri36 wrote:

@Andreatoo, is the orange cold shoulder from Evine?  It's so cute.  I love it.

Try a different shirt with the navy pants.  Like @Lipstickdiva said, don't tuck it in.  You have such a tiny waist!

@Bri36, the orange top is the TTV on Evine today.  But I think that photo is with a tank top under it and I don't think the TTV comes with it.  Some of the photos on the Evine site show the top without the tank.

I thought it was one piece but then the description just says the shirt and that you can wear it with a tank top.  It looks like the tank is an upsell for $15.00.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like it with the tank, and I wouldn't like it with my bra straps showing

Black is sold out anyway.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I don't like it with the tank, and I wouldn't like it with my bra straps showing

That was my problem.  First I was afraid the lace might be cheap and itchy and/or get caught on stuff.

I'm a stickler for no bra straps showing because I just hate that.  LOL  But I saw Erin wearing it with the tank underneath and I did like that better except the strap of the tank kept working its way to the cold-shoulder opening and sticking out and I didn't like that.     

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

That was my problem.  First I was afraid the lace might be cheap and itchy and/or get caught on stuff.

I'm a stickler for no bra straps showing because I just hate that.  LOL  But I saw Erin wearing it with the tank underneath and I did like that better except the strap of the tank kept working its way to the cold-shoulder opening and sticking out and I didn't like that.     

I'm thinking the lacy is stretchy - like those lace prom gloves from the 80's.  LOL

I like the concept, but I wish it was executed better. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Apparently Alice was offended for you! lol

Is there something in the rules of service about joking with a friend(s)??

Nothing inherently 'wrong' with either piece; I'm just not wearing them, I've had both for years, and I need to make room for new and fresh (until I get this addiction under control)

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Bri36

Erin was wearing it in the first presentation with a nude bra; I preferred that to the tank actually...