Trusted Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

I think that dress is so lovely and you will look wonderful in it.  Stylish Lady, you certainly are stylish and wear clothes so well, you look great. Ladies on here really know how to put outfits together.  I just love checking in to see what is going on.  I love clothes and shopping, that is for sure.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

What about a rayon maxi, like this one?  (Too crazy in the colors for you?)

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@MacDUFF

What about a rayon maxi, like this one?  (Too crazy in the colors for you?)

This is SO pretty!  Love the sleeves and while I am not much of a print chick I htink this is lovely!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG

Wow! that color is so dynamic! Is that leather? It looks so soft...

Incidentally it's Friday! Woot Woot! And I'm channeling my inner @ECBG! You've inspired me!

Me 19.jpg

Top shop tee, ITC vest and, whatever this length is called, pants!

The belt is Fair Child on clearance for $13.47!!

Fair child belt.jpg

It also comes in black..

@Andreatoo,That leather is buttery soft.  Fery high quality for her to be able to braid the shoulder strap!

This look on you is quite astounding!  You need a few other belts because it's one of your best looks if not THE best!  You just took off 10 pounds Girl!  Rejoyce!!!

Image result for martini

I agree!  Show that waist, girlfriend! @Andreatoo

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady wrote:

Wore my green leather dress today to church (ushered), coffee hour after and breakfast. Will be going to dinner later on this afternoon. This is a previous photo of me. I wore a double strand of pearls today.

GrnLthrDress2.jpg

How are people supposed to pay attention to the sermon?

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF @ECBG

The vest is a denim blue with contrast stitching but it's actually rayon and very soft. The next time I wear it I will do it with the magnets because it does have the cascading front and I don't like the way it looks open.

That doesn't mean I won't wear the belt again! The belt will look perfect with the green tunic/ dress that I purchase from Old Navy when I wear it as a dress instead of a tunic

I like the Nordstrom dress! Too bad it didn't work out. I did buy an olive pair of jeans today well they're kind of a sagey light olive but when I got home I realized they had the released hem so I fixed them! LOL

Heads up for those that might need new undies: I bought an eight pack of Fruit of the Loom cotton boyshorts, at target,  for $6.75! That's less than a buck a pair!

@Andreatoo

No wonder I liked it...denim blue is a favorite color.  Looking forward to seeing it styled a different way.  Same with the belt and the ON tunic...I remember you said you were going to try the belt with it.

I know people have passionate and valid reasons for loving/hating rayon, but I really like it for summer, especially if it's a nice quality, beefy weight, soft hand.

How the heck could you have missed a released hem when looking at/trying on your jeans!??  Smiley Surprised

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

That dress is beautiful and I love the background color and rayon and the sleeves...it's the flowers I'm not crazy about and the wrap/tie waist.   

Esteemed Contributor

@miata1

Please feel free to post your outfits!

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Do you have a Steinmart anywhere near you?   I was there today and saw so many things I thought you'd like.