Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo

That vest is a pretty blue...is it a light navy or what?   The belt looks great...you have the waistline of a teenager, darn you!   Heart Smiley Wink

@Andreatoo,Seeeeeeeee............Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

TY Heart

Simply Vera Wang is one of the few lines I really like at Kohls...it's the first place I look when I'm in there, which is rare.  Your outfit sounds pretty...wish we could see it!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo

That vest is a pretty blue...is it a light navy or what?   The belt looks great...you have the waistline of a teenager, darn you!   Heart Smiley Wink

@ECBG

@Andreatoo

The thing is, though, that she has the waistline of a teenager, belt or not, darn it!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo

@ECBG

@Andreatoo

The thing is, though, that she has the waistline of a teenager, belt or not, darn it!  Smiley Very Happy

@MacDUFF,Yeah...........well..........YOU have the thighs a model has!  

Can't have it all!  Hormones will always win!!!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF No pics of me, noooo. But this is the top, found a pic of it on Poshmark. I don't know what the gold thing is, silver bow tie pin is kind of cute. The blouse looks prettier in person. I hope lol. I like it.

Anyone ever buy anything, or sell anything, on Poshmark? Btw I bought an LK Bennett dress this morning on EBay, the brand Kate Middleton wears. Almost a 300 dollar dress for 75. New with tags. I hope it fits. Style is very Kate. If it fits it completes my dress additions. Then I'm starting on some weeding and organizing, hopefully.

m_55fdedf22599fe34dd00399b.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

That top is very pretty...feminine!   Can you dress it up and down?   I could see it with black denim or, if you're adventurous (like our fashion friend, @Andreatoo!), maybe a pink bottom.

The gold thing is around the dress form.

I've not shopped Poshmark...having enough trouble with the places I do shop lol.  

You really are a great bargain hunter!   I hope the dress fits you!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF I've worn it with black jeans and black wide leg pants. I figured the thing was on the dress form, it just looks like a belly chain😀

I know it's nuts but I've always wanted something LK Bennett because of Kate and her style. The dress was half price on their site and they had it in my size in navy. I was tempted but I Googled and found it on EBay. I hardly buy from there and have never bought clothing so it was like a risk. If it doesn't fit I'll feel sad but I'll sell it. 

This is it, blk and cream. Cream might be British fancy for white. I wanted something conservative and always appropriate.

l-k-bennett-harri-a-lijn-jurk-met-dessin-zwart-409803651000000--419-500x500_0.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Oh wow!   Love that dress!   I would agree that it's appropriate for darned near any occasion.  Let us know when you get it.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF @ECBG

The vest is a denim blue with contrast stitching but it's actually rayon and very soft. The next time I wear it I will do it with the magnets because it does have the cascading front and I don't like the way it looks open.

That doesn't mean I won't wear the belt again! The belt will look perfect with the green tunic/ dress that I purchase from Old Navy when I wear it as a dress instead of a tunic

I like the Nordstrom dress! Too bad it didn't work out. I did buy an olive pair of jeans today well they're kind of a sagey light olive but when I got home I realized they had the released hem so I fixed them! LOL

Heads up for those that might need new undies: I bought an eight pack of Fruit of the Loom cotton boyshorts, at target,  for $6.75! That's less than a buck a pair!

Respected Contributor

Wore my green leather dress today to church (ushered), coffee hour after and breakfast. Will be going to dinner later on this afternoon. This is a previous photo of me. I wore a double strand of pearls today.

GrnLthrDress2.jpg