Trusted Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo - Funny, I was thinking about you yesterday during a couple Evine fashion shows I caught when I got home from work. They had some really cute tops and some olive and pink jeans - seemed just your style Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

I remember now, but didn't you reorder?  (Try to keep up, MacDuff!!)  Yeah, the scarf thing was a disappointment!  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl

I own the pink ones! lol

There's a picture here wearing them with an olivey/grey Willie Smith ruffled tank top(duh) ! In a moment I'll post what NOT to purchase (just sent a K&M back) but for today I'm wearing my new One World!

Me 18.jpg

and G bf jeans. Yep the Sanitas are back!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Adjusting for personal preferences, which are, of course, different from...well, from anyone else's lol...to my eye the Sanitas work perfectly with those jeans.  The length of the jean is perfect, the looser circumference of the hem (assuming because of BF cut) is perfect, and, I think, the colors "blend."  The Sanitas work very well with those jeans!

As to the top...I'm jealous!  It's a perfect fit and so figure flattering.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey@MacDuff,Andreatwo!  I'm here now. (finally).

I have always liked these shoes with your pants.  Just works!

I like that top well!  Great verticals!  OW has just always worked with colors really well.

Levi pup and I are here enjoying a glass of white zin (he gets a finger tip) before dinner!  LOL!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,@MacDuff,Hello Lovelys!  Today I'm off to the civic center to assist deer leather designer Vicki Love Designs.

Two floors of beautiful designer crochet vests and jackets, unbelieveable quilts, handmade leathers, jewelry, wood carving, metal sculpting, glass blowing, and pottery!  So wish you were with me! 

This is the new color constructed around a geode.

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG

Wow! that color is so dynamic! Is that leather? It looks so soft...

Incidentally it's Friday! Woot Woot! And I'm channeling my inner @ECBG! You've inspired me!

Me 19.jpg

Top shop tee, ITC vest and, whatever this length is called, pants!

The belt is Fair Child on clearance for $13.47!!

Fair child belt.jpg

It also comes in black..

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo

You look Friday Fabulous!  😊

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl

I said I was going to tell you what NOT to buy:

k&M baby blue.jpg

I think it's cute BUT it's simultaneously too big and too small! How's that possible  you may ask?

First of all the shirt is HEAVY! I weighed it when I was sending it back; 13 ozs!! The weight is all in the attached tank which fits like a sausage casing and is very thick! (and extends to my knees!) No way to 'rouche' all that fabric! The over shirt is MUCH bigger (and lighter)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo, I remember that K&M top.  I thought it was so cute but my fear was the tank being skin tight and the over top being too big and flowy and too short.  Since I carry so much weight in my lower half, I thought the tank would give me problems.  If it gave you problems, I didn't stand a chance!

Looks good on the hanger though.  LOL