Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo

@MacDUFF

I saw this Catherine Malandrino top on sale deep discount at NM Last Call, that I thought you might be interested in.

Online Inquiries: LCF17_TVU14 | Store Inquiries: #2259008

Honored Contributor

All of this is from the store with my own jewelry.  My pendant is a drusy baby conch with sand and another baby conch in the opening in the back.  It's a fossil from the top of the Haliayan mountains.  

Jessica.JPG

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

You look terrific but I can't see the detail in your pendant because when I blow up the picture it just gets distorted. Maybe you can take a picture of your necklace by itself? Tell me about the cuff it looks very pretty

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Day of Rest here...wore this to Bible study...the pants are keepers!  I stepped out of my sandbox and put my big toe into @lolakimono 's sandbox lol!

EF tee, Lucky Brand jewelry, JJill beach pants, crocs...

20170603_133936.jpeg

@MacDUFF

I (briefly) skimmed through this thread.  You are one stylish lady.  I love the way you incorporate your jewelry.  You are always chic from head to toe.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG: And you look beautiful as usual. You and @MacDUFF and @Andreatoo have been so much fun.

3 different styles and each looking great.

I see all this beautiful jewelry and think, hmm, but then find it very uncomfortable. I have to stick to very lightweight somewhat delicate jewelry if I'm going to actually wear it.

Love looking at all of you with your beautiful things and appreciate it from here.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday-

Gap jacket-

Utility swing jacket | Gap:

Pendleton necklace-

55db33eda1ad1abe11ce323112a7ed03.jpg (236×313):

LLB tee-

LLB Signature jeans-

Old Gringo boots

Shop the Old Gringo Jasmine Violet Boots L1286-14 at Rivertrail Mercantile.  Enjoy fast and free shipping on all Old Gringo Boots.:

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@ECBG: And you look beautiful as usual. You and @MacDUFF and @Andreatoo have been so much fun.

3 different styles and each looking great.

I see all this beautiful jewelry and think, hmm, but then find it very uncomfortable. I have to stick to very lightweight somewhat delicate jewelry if I'm going to actually wear it.

Love looking at all of you with your beautiful things and appreciate it from here.

@Sadiesadie,Thank you for your kind complement.  There are many necklaces I have had to pass up.  If I wear something heavy, I get a horrible headache.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF,Like you in the multi layered necklaces!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, I don't work again until Friday, 6/9.  Untill then I'll be rolling on the floor with the fur baby.

We almost lost him two weeks ago, he was SO bloated.  Turns out he had a hole in the small intestines.  He had an operation removing that section and is healing.  They said he's in amazing shape!   Yea............!!!

This is my fur baby Levi, 14 1/2.  His sire belonged to the singer Usher.

Image may contain: dog

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here you go!P6040003.JPG