Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MacDUFF

Yeah I know they were referring to it as a band jacket but I like to think of it more as military-style! LOL I thought it was really cute period and speaking of cute you look lovely today

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sidebar related to the day (I wore it for a while today)...this cap is one of my prized possessions.  My best friend's Dad gave it to me.  It's the old U. S. Army Air Corps insignia...before it split into the Army and the Air Force (an inaccurate description of what happened, but hey)...every time I wear it, old guys stop me and ask about it...

20170602_000318.jpeg

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

The tie front looks so cute! 

@ECBG

@MacDUFF,This is a R Lauren shirt with epaulettes on the shoulder.  I tied it to keep the shirt tail from being sloppy.  It gets warm in there (even with me being cold natured!) with me speed walking from front to back every two minutes!  They keep the air on 68 degrees which is horrible is the store is empty!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

@SharkE @Andreatoo@ECBG @MacDUFF

You all look fabulous!  Thanks for posting these.  I love seeing what women my age are wearing.  You're all classy ladies.  😀

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

You all look fabulous!  Thanks for posting these.  I love seeing what women my age are wearing.  You're all classy ladies.  😀

@luv-the-Q,Thank you.  That's so gracious of you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@luv-the-Q

Thank you Heart ...when are we going to see your OOTD?  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

ummmmmmm

how old is that? LOL

I'm vain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

hey @MacDUFF

maybe you could send them my way!

my style is different, i think, but you look fantastic!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I got a treadmill out in the garage hubbo uses and I got me a recumbent in the house. I wouldn't want to exercise in front of others .

Sorry, your having a bad week though !

Unfortunately, left to exercising in my own home, I don't do it.  LOL

My weekend got better and the weather wasn't nearly as bad as they had predicted. 

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@SharkE

Thanks for the heads up...IM never fits me right.  Besides, I want the C&B jacket!   We want to see a pic when you get the IM!  Heart

@traveler

It's never a good idea to mention chips around me lol.  Maybe you will post an outfit of the day some time.   

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks 'Diva!  What a week!   Sinus headaches are awful...like you've been hit with a hammer...overbearing cologne is just what you needed (not)!   Are you without a vehicle for a while?   Dreary days are perfect for purging your closet!  Smiley Wink

@MacDUFF, hope you had a great weekend.  Luckily, I was only without my car for a day and a half.  It wasn't under warranty anymore but it only has 35,000 miles and the water pump went bad.  I thought DH was going to have to fix it, which wouldn't have been until Saturday.  But I contacted the dealership and because of my customer loyalty and the fact the miles were low, they picked up all but $100.00 of the tab for what would have cost me $800.00 for them to fix.

Can you believe I still have all my fall/winter clothes in my closet?  Every morning I have to go into a spare bedroom and find something to wear.   This weekend was so busy, I got basically nothing done around my house but I did get to spend a lot of time with my family, which I loved.