Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo

@ECBG

I actually did try the crops with a cropped jacket (no fitted tanks or fitted anything in my closet lol)...it was ok, but I just felt that the CPW wouldn't be a good deal for me.  I have enough casual jeans (to wear to the grocery store lol).  I have a pair of white cropped wide leg jeans from last year that I'll wear/post eventually...have a few tops to go with, but don't wear them that often...adding another cropped wide leg didn't make sense.  

Hey, I'm trying to pare down my wardrobe to things I really love...3 shopping bags of rejects so far in just one week, and I haven't made a dent lol!

Also, I bought these the other day at JJill...I have a few things to go with plus the blue poncho matches...I'll play with these tomorrow and see if they work for my lifestyle (which Andrea nailed as casual).  This is waaay out of my sandbox...

soft rayon-twill full-leg crops

@MacDUFF,Cute!  Enjoy!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Related image

Me, today !!  (Well, not really.....but I can dream !! Woman Wink)

Enjoying this thread, ladies, and just wanted to let you know !  Thanks !

@Andreatoo @ECBG @MacDUFF 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBGhow's your husband doing?! My first thought was why does everybody I know have that condition and then my second thought was about a client that had it and it took them awhile to figure out what was wrong and he went through a really horrible time. Is everything under control now?

Respected Contributor

Today to church, breakfast, and dinner I wore my orange knit dress with beige high heel sandals (similar to those shown here) and bag, pearl necklace and ear rings. This is the dress from the Venus web site. Sorry I do not have a photo of me wearing it.

MyOrangeGlvs.jpg

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Today to church, breakfast, and dinner I wore my orange knit dress with beige high heel sandals (similar to those shown here) and bag, pearl necklace and ear rings. This is the dress from the Venus web site. Sorry I do not have a photo of me wearing it.

MyOrangeGlvs.jpg

But you found one of me!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

You look great in belts.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Sandyx3

LOL...I'll join you (wearing a beach coverup!).  Glad you're enjoying the thread...we'll hope to see a pic of you soon (maybe from your next trip to the beach).   Smiley WinkHeart

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady

I just adore the color orange! it's not something I wear often in clothing but I will do it in accessories like a pair of fire opal stud earrings, an orange sapphire eternity band and for a while, years actually, I carried an orange crossbody bag! It's such a happy color

Esteemed Contributor

I jumped on the orange badwagon, too...well, coral, because I don't do orange well.   Gauze coral Bandolino top, Soft Surroundings metro jeans, Tom's tennies...

20170528_150154.jpeg

20170528_150506-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBGhow's your husband doing?! My first thought was why does everybody I know have that condition and then my second thought was about a client that had it and it took them awhile to figure out what was wrong and he went through a really horrible time. Is everything under control now?

@Andreatoo, He's doing better, thank you.

We went to Greenville, SC to pick up pup from his surgery and DH was able to shift comfortably.  The surgery tech wants him!!!  No way!!!

Now we're doing "puppy rehab".  

I spent time "mooshing" fur, kissing, whispering, hugging. and rubbing my cheek on his neck.

Eat, take a med, visit the hill.....

Pup is taking his meds with homemade pasta salad from a well loved tea room here!!!  (Surgeon approved little bites!).

Now he's sleeping on his freshly washed deer blankie!, Thank you!!