Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A288390.html?sc=PSCH

IIRC, you said you don't wear skirts...so, I'm assuming dresses (?).  You may not like prints or flowers.  And, the color she has on may not be for you.  But, the idea of it...the blouse tied at the waist (shows off one of your best features - tiny waist!), for example.  If you don't wear dresses (how can you not wear dresses in that heat!!??!), maybe a longer tunic...?  It's a cute look IMO.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

Heads up gals !

For anybody who liked my rose jacquard jacket. Issac has one pretty similar A266053 on clearance and I think easy pay. They asked me if I wanted easy pay, so, I guess Q is having some kind of holiday deal going on.

Any way I bought one in 'sand'.   Looks cropped , but, don't think it is. All the models are way tall , so, it looks short, but, on me at 5'4 or 5'5 will be longer I'm not all legs. LOL

Respected Contributor

Just read this thread.  All that and a bag of chips.

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies.  Looking good!

If the sun doesn't come out here pretty soon, I swear I'm going to bed and not coming out until it does.

I've had a sinus headache for days, our yard is like a swamp, my stupid car broke down and had to be towed yesterday and it's supposed to rain almost this entire weekend.  And then last night I went to the gym and some guy got on a treadmill right next to me (why, I don't know because there are 50 treadmills in the place) and I think he showered in some cheap cologne.  So for 30 minutes, I had to smell that stuff then still spend another 30 minutes on machines and I swear the stench was burned into my nose.  Woman Surprised

It's been one of those weeks.      

Honored Contributor

I got a treadmill out in the garage hubbo uses and I got me a recumbent in the house. I wouldn't want to exercise in front of others .

Sorry, your having a bad week though !

Honored Contributor

First my outfit of the day, hey it's Friday!

Me 7.jpg

Again my ITC crops (or are they capris?) and a Lush top from Nordstrom's.

Secondly @MacDUFF I do accentuate my waist sometimes and I recently picked up a tie front top!OW tie.jpg

I don't do many prints (tops) and when I do they're almost always the black and white option! I don't do skirts, not sure why because I don't do it consciously, but on occasion I will wear a dress.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE

Thanks for the heads up...IM never fits me right.  Besides, I want the C&B jacket!   We want to see a pic when you get the IM!  Heart

@traveler

It's never a good idea to mention chips around me lol.  Maybe you will post an outfit of the day some time.   

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks 'Diva!  What a week!   Sinus headaches are awful...like you've been hit with a hammer...overbearing cologne is just what you needed (not)!   Are you without a vehicle for a while?   Dreary days are perfect for purging your closet!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Talk about cool and casual!  I like that mint color on you.  I really love that tie-front top...a great print, too!   I love it with the jeans, but it'll look great over a black or white dress.   I can't wait to see you wearing it!

Esteemed Contributor

Not to make 'Diva crazy, but our rain and chill finally moved out...went up 10-12 degrees today YAY.

Not a work day, so ran errands (bank, library, tailor, mani/pedi) after doing my exercise routine (ha) and 2 loads of laundry.

My first errand was mani/pedi.  I was running a little late, so I had a choice between showing up a few minutes late with make-up on and hair done OR incurring the wrath of the woman who does my nails.   No one can jump on your case quicker or with more ferocity than "Lee" if you're late.  So I ran out the door with wet hair and minimal make-up (Mom would be mortified lol).  I showed up one second late and..."Ai-eeee!   Ai-eeee!  Why you late again?  You lucky I wait for you!"  At which point she slips into Vietnamese, and I can only imagine!  She's a trip, and I love her.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF
Thanks I don't usually do pastels but I love a seafoam / aqua and occasionally a pale pink. If you're near a TV right now you need to turn on HSN and see the shirt that Colleen is wearing! It's stunning! I could swear I heard her say that it was coming up as a host pick but she did not mention whose it was.
The tie waist top is actually one world! They had a few different prints if you're interested. I like it with a cropped jean