Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:
@ECBG
Welcome to our club! And you're adorable! Isn't this fun seeing what we look like?

@Andreatoo,Thank you, but not quite.  As you may have read, I'm a true hour glass girl.  That top doesn't show my waist but I love it.  I had just washed "the hair" and it looked much better than it photoed!  When I started with the light nose to mouth wrinkle, I cut and layered the hair to go horizontal because I didn't want a verticle line next to my face.  I often wear it back too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

@ECBG and I have met in RL...don't let her kid you, she is adorable!  

I think we need to start another thread entitled:  "Are you your own worst critic?"   It's funny, but it's not...why do we do this??

Those Shoe Shasha London Veronas!!!  HeartHeartHeart

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Ah HA...I was looking for it on Evine and using the wrong #...yeesh!   (Help.  Me!)   I like the fuschia...hate 2-packs.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

@JJsMom

It's Slinky and it came in a twin pack for like $20! They have another one with the Bell sleeves in a twin pack but it's a scoop neck if you're interested

@SaRina

I wore a cargo crop in my Sunday picture! LOL when I realized it I did make a point of announcing it for those that speak in absolutes. Nobody looks good in this nobody looks good in that! I say we both wear our cold shoulders next!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

Really? I like them as long as their basics that I can incorporate into many looks.

Esteemed Contributor

20170522_165429.jpeg

Cooled off here today.  EF linen tank (the workhorse)...JJill lightweight ribbed open front cardigan (one of two that survived the purge of open/fly front cardis a few months ago)...pull-on Multiples jeans (at least three yrs old)...Coach and Four shoe/sandals (one of the few "hits" from SteinMart, which is mostly "miss" for me).  I also tweaked @tiny 2's Collier Knot on a small square silk BCBG Generation scarf ($8 at the Rack!) by sliding a pendant thru and knotting it on either side (tied in back...putting it around the tank straps and then wearing a cardi didn't work for me, tiny).

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

I hear ya, but it never fails that the second color in the pack is one that I don't wear...Murphy's Law.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's an example of a pic I vetoed...

"Hurry up already and quit goofing around!"  Smiley Tongue

20170522_165346.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF or should I call you little Miss I don't have a waist!? You are so full of it LOL
I'm not a cardi gal myself but that one looks more like a jacket I like it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG

this is the shirt

k&m black and velvet detail hi-lo.jpg

k&m black and velvet back detail.jpg

clearly it doesn't fit me like the model! lol This was when I was asking about the waist cincher thingy!

the pants are a Lee cargo crop

@Andreatoo,Actually it does fit you like the model!  You have McDuff's body style, and I'm an hour glass.