Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

@SaRina wrote:

... I'll consider a headless shot in my cold-shoulder top and crops.... just to bug people.   heheheh. 

@SaRina

LOL!!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

20170521_133606.jpg

Apparently I've figured it out but it's way too big!

@Andreatoo,@McDuff I'd love to have this outfit, but I'd have to add an elbow length bishop's sleeve, below to it.  I'd freeze with sleeveless and I "ain't" goin' there!

Image result for elbow length bishops sleeve

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo

Hey woman! A few things before they slip my mind...again (happens more and more these days)...

1.  I've been working in offices for almost 50 years...everything from very prestigious law offices to construction companies...and I have never seen a yellow filing cabinet!!

2.  The item # 578-999 is not correct (from the other thread).

3.  I watched the vid for 'Lady's necklace, J333692, and, until she stood up, it looked like Shawn was wearing your outfit from yesterday!

Your outfit today...do you have even an ounce of fat around your midriff!!???   If this thread continues, I'm going to end up a flaming jealous shrew hahahahaha!!  I love the purple pants...was thinking that Louis' Imperial Violet color might look good with them, too.

@MacDUFF

Which 'other' thread?

and yes I have fat around my midriff. This is actually the SECOND shirt I put on this morning! lol

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG

I'd have to have a sleeve, too, but that would be because of vanity!  Back in the day, I would have gladly frozen my tushy off for fashion!  hahahahaha!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

...Which 'other' thread?

and yes I have fat around my midriff. This is actually the SECOND shirt I put on this morning! lol

@Andreatoo

Oh dear...hmmmmm...I think it was on the thread that got this thread started...where you gave us a head's up on the Slinky deals...???  Something about a poncho...?   It's sad, but I can't think back that far right now!

I do not see any fat around your midriff...none!  The first top must have been skin tight or something!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

this is the shirt

k&m black and velvet detail hi-lo.jpg

k&m black and velvet back detail.jpg

clearly it doesn't fit me like the model! lol This was when I was asking about the waist cincher thingy!

the pants are a Lee cargo crop

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF

DSCN3043.JPG

@MacDUFF, I didn't have on my third piece which is a waist length navy sweater with one inch vertical relaxed ruffles down the side from Dillards.

Top Vince Camuto.  Rafella slacks.  Shoes are the Fly Londons I only wear in the rain!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

It's 548-999; a twin pack of ponchos!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF,Here's the outfit I interviewed in six weeks ago.  It was cool here then!  (Thanks for helping with my computer vs this site issue!).

Joseph A sweater from Stein Mart, Yellow and white scarf from Chicos, black Rafella slacks, J Ripka sterling silver watch, handmade black metal bracelet from Q Evon, Southern Highland Craft Guild.  Q Evon also sells to Robert Redford's Sundance Catalog.

20170404_143014.jpg

Shoe Shasha London Verona in smooth black leather.  (I deal with a sciatic nerve problem, so I wear low heels).

Image result for sacha London Verona pumps

Honored Contributor

@ECBG
Welcome to our club! And you're adorable! Isn't this fun seeing what we look like?