Honored Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

@StylishLady

Posts her picture frequently! I love it! Love that necklace too!

here's my pic of the day

me3!.jpg

Slinky top, OSO twills. These are the purple pants I forgot I bought until I stumbled upon them in my armoire nearly a year later! lol

Esteemed Contributor

@SaRina

Thanks!  Gold only in "as is," durn it...I'll stalk for a while.  It's affordable, so I might order it at the regular price if silver doesn't come in "as is."  I like it as it's worn in the photo.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Love all the pics of you ladies! :-)

@SaRina

We're looking forward to seeing yours!  Smiley WinkHeart

Honored Contributor

Enjoy seeing all you brave ladies who are putting yourselves out there.  I might be too embarrassed but I admire all of you.  You are our heroes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady   Thanks for posting!!  I love it...really sharp/flattering to your figure with the black pants and boots...way to mix and match it with the skirt, too!  And talk about sunrooms @SharkE!!!!   Hello??  Ours is great, but yours is magazine-worthy, 'Lady!  Love the (vaulted?) roofline and POOL (jealous!!).  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday

You can do it!!  Smiley Wink

This whole idea (of @Andreatoo 's and @lolakimono 's) has motivated me to go thru my closet (that's all I've done for the last few days for heaven's sake!) and have my Handsome photographer take a pic of my outfits...why didn't I think of this before I ask ya??  For example, the casual outfit I had on yesterday (please note that I was too chicken to post it roflol!) is already in the donation pile...well, the top is anyway...granted, I'm my own worst critic, but I hated the color, it was too short, and it showed my bra straps ACK...it didn't make the cut hahaha!

Honored Contributor

I'm still workin' on itrolling eyes.gif. I'm not good with cameras and the one I have is new so I'm still learning how to use it. 

Respected Contributor

You all look great! I'm not brave enough to post a photo. lol

That's a really cute top with the bell sleeves, Andrea.

Love the necklace, Stylish Lady!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

Hey woman! A few things before they slip my mind...again (happens more and more these days)...

1.  I've been working in offices for almost 50 years...everything from very prestigious law offices to construction companies...and I have never seen a yellow filing cabinet!!

2.  The item # 578-999 is not correct (from the other thread).

3.  I watched the vid for 'Lady's necklace, J333692, and, until she stood up, it looked like Shawn was wearing your outfit from yesterday!

Your outfit today...do you have even an ounce of fat around your midriff!!???   If this thread continues, I'm going to end up a flaming jealous shrew hahahahaha!!  I love the purple pants...was thinking that Louis' Imperial Violet color might look good with them, too.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

Love all the pics of you ladies! :-)

@SaRina

We're looking forward to seeing yours!  Smiley WinkHeart

@MacDUFF, if I can get my finicky, cheapo digital camera to work, I'll consider a headless shot in my cold-shoulder top and crops.... just to bug people.   heheheh.