Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oufit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo

Cute outfit...it looks cool and comfortable.  I'd love to see that y-necklace (is that what they're called?) up close...not the pic from the website, but from your phone...I want to see the details!  The pic posted fine...doesn't look big on my end. 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Here's the thing @Andreatoo @MacDUFF...I've been thinging about posting a pic of me here but I don't have a cell phone and the camera that I have has a flash on it so when I take a pic in the mirror, all I get is a big washed-out flashed image. Any suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee

Are you able to set the camera on a table or chair...of course camera would have to have a delay setting...or maybe have a friend take a pic.  Have you tried the mirror with you standing somewhat sideways?  Or maybe what I mean is holding the camera so it flashes away from the mirror rather than straight on?  Clear as mud, I know LOL!  I hope you can figure a way to take a pic!

ETA:  Aren't you able to turn off the flash??

Honored Contributor

turn the flash off first of all

guess it's on memory card, put your memory card in your computer, upload the images then when you come to the Q go to the square box up there

that says "insert image" follow those directions.

'Insert photo'   that's it. 

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

The top is actually longer than I anticipated, dramatically so, but it is super comfy so I wound up keeping it. The crops I got at BJ's.  They're Lee  and there's cargo pockets on them! See how huge they make my hips ?!  LOL  just kidding I'm here to single-handedly dispel the rumors .

I believe the chain is called a slide because the bead is adjustable. there is no clasp

Respected Contributor

Sorry no photo this Sunday. Wore a plain black knit dress, heels, and my new necklace from QVC. Here is the stock photo of the necklace. I wore it with the metal half ring in back and the leather part loosely tied in front. Love the silver tassels.

newQVCnecklace.png

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady

Darn!  I was looking forward to your pic...your avatar is too small for details (I wanted to get a better look at the color...is it pink?...and style of your top).  From what I've gleaned since I joined the forums, I think you have one of the more stylishly distinctive looks.  That necklace has my name all over it...what's the item #, please?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF, it's J333692. I love it too and ordered one "As Is" J349186. Thanks @StylishLady! :-)

Respected Contributor

Love all the pics of you ladies! :-)

Respected Contributor

Here is my avatar, a little larger. The top is a paisley with a burgundy color to it. Has bell sleeves which I like. I'm wearing it here with a pair of black leather pants and ankle boots. Posting another look at it, with a burgundy leather skirt and heels. I love dressing up on Sundays for church, breakfast and dinner that day.

HotGrandMama2.jpgIMG_1948.JPG