Honored Contributor

Out of the loop again: Is Jill Martin gone or just on vacation/leave?

Thank you for your responses.  I know you all to be helpful.

Super Contributor

Re: Out of the loop again: Is Jill Martin gone or just on vacation/leave?

She was on PM style last night with Shawn. She talked about being on an island by herself. Said it was something to do with the Today show. During the time she was on camera, Shawn slipped and fell off camera. Not sure Jill handled it as will as she could have. Shawn seemed ok and kept doing her show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday Good question, come to think of it I am have not seen her recently either, but then I have not been watching much of QVC lately, the repeat of products is not even satisfactory background noise for me.

Sorry in advance for anyone I may have offended!

Respected Contributor

Not to fear ... Jill was on QVC showing a lovely oversized 'fringed' GILI bag within the last two days.  

Honored Contributor

Jill was on Inspired Style with Amy last night, as it was Amy's return since having her son Clayton.

Valued Contributor

Did Shawn slip and fall because of the huge heels she was wearing?  I would assume, too many casualities with 5 inche shoes not to mention foot problems down the road.  I think that shoe boot high heel shoes are unflattering to one's legs

Honored Contributor

No fear here... I was hoping she'd packed it in...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

thank you, ladies.  I am not afraid, just asking.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Did Shawn slip and fall because of the huge heels she was wearing?  I would assume, too many casualities with 5 inche shoes not to mention foot problems down the road.  I think that shoe boot high heel shoes are unflattering to one's legs

Not everyone can walk in those things. Shawn always seems to look uncomfortable in them. I call them "face-plant shooties." 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Not everyone can walk in those things. Shawn always seems to look uncomfortable in them. I call them "face-plant shooties." 

They have no fashion look either. They do not flatter her legs at all.I can't understand why someone would continue to wear something so unflattering.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!