Frequent Contributor

Would someone please alert the buyers or whoever is in charge of styles that skinny jeans and tunics are old news.  Last years hits are this years failures, especially at the higher prices QVC's is trying to sell them at.

Trusted Contributor

I buy a lot of clothes here, and I always get compliments on my outfits. They have a bunch of trendy brands here. All Worthy, Kut from the Kloth, Koolaburra, Barefoot Dreams, etc. Also,  I do wear skinny jeans, with distressed ones being my favorite.  Watch the Szish list your will get tons of great ideas.

Respected Contributor

There not old news to me, wear them almost everyday & will continue to...I wear what I like, don't give a darn about what's in style.

Respected Contributor

🙄

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

skinny jeans make the legs appear long - especially great for shorter ladies.

To me:   enough of jogger things.

Frequent Contributor

I will never ever give up my skinny jeans, leggings and tunic tops.  I like how they look, fit and feel and that's all that matters to me.  On the other hand, you will never catch me in tattered jeans, short tops, high-water pants no matter how many "fashion sources" push them.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Wrong, wrong, wrong.  On short women bootcut is best or just a bit of flare.  No pedal pushers either.  At least that's one stylist told this shorter gal @fthunt , to each her own...

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset Okay - Okay - Okay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

Wrong, wrong, wrong.  On short women bootcut is best or just a bit of flare.  No pedal pushers either.  At least that's one stylist told this shorter gal @fthunt , to each her own...

Short ladies, just like everyone else have different builds and there is no one cut that is perfect for everyone just because we're short.  All bootcut aren't even the same, some flaring more than others.

Esteemed Contributor

@NanaFrost wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

Short ladies, just like everyone else have different builds and there is no one cut that is perfect for everyone just because we're short.  All bootcut aren't even the same, some flaring more than others.

Yeah, you know that and so do I.  Whatever it is it's better than skinny leg for short women.  No pedal pushers either.  Go ask your stylist if you're short @NanaFrost 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life