Trusted Contributor

Other Linea items in tile print fabric?

The fabric of the tile print top (A-255179) feels so smooth and not sticky or clingy like older poly/span. I missed earlier Linea items in this fabric. If you know what these items are, please let me know. I'd like to get more! Thank you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Other Linea items in tile print fabric?

The tile print is 95% polyester and 5% spandex.

Items with these percentages:A252352, A234414, A232361.

There are probably more but I am out the door here.

Feather jersey items are 96% polyester and 4% spandex.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, JJM. You are always so generous toward us Linea posters. I missed the paisley print top, so I'll try that one or order another tile print color (have the cobalt). I'm fascinated by the ancient look of the tile print. Enjoy the June 5th show!
Valued Contributor

HI HELPING, the items in stock that are the same fabric content you are inquiring about are: A232361...A252352...A222275...A213615...A255118...A234414. I have seven more numbers but it's not fair to tease you with items no longer available. Louis has used this fabric for several years now and had great reviews. This fabric is not like other fabrics used on QVC. I personally have all of these tops; they launder beautifully and Louis keeps introducing colors that go back to previous collections. Always good to go pieces and great for traveling.Smile

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the additional item numbers, Happy Lady! I'll probably add the paisley print (A-232361) to my collection. Pretty! I have the Pucci-inspired print (A-222275) and wear it a lot. I ordered the new T-shirt (A-255118) in sky blue and can't wait to get it! The black and white will probably be in my next order. I appreciate you looking up these item numbers & posting them!
Occasional Contributor

Does the tile print skirt have any elastic in the waist? I think the marigold is so pretty, but am afraid of ordering it due to the waistband sizing.

Super Contributor

On 6/2/2014 alxsgramy said:

Does the tile print skirt have any elastic in the waist? I think the marigold is so pretty, but am afraid of ordering it due to the waistband sizing.

The skirt has a zipper and button and a stretchy waist. I originally ordered the L skirt and XL top. Thought it would be a good fit, then put it on and it was a little too large. Returned blue and marigold for M skirt and L top.

When you lose weight, you are so afraid of clothing not fitting so you order too large. Will be glad when I get over that!!