Honored Contributor

Re: Oscars --- Who is watching?

Saw Lady Gaga's entire performance this morning... via a link to the Today show. Stunning! I still have chills! Beautiful!

We saw "The Judge" and, IMO, this was so overlooked. Wonderful, wonderful movie. The interaction of fathers and sons... so insightful.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

On 2/23/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

David Oyelowo(played MLK in Selma was slighted, along with the movie, That is what everyone was talking about when they said some people were overlooked and also I believe they might have meant Clint Eastwood being overlooked for directing American Sniper as well......Every year I am sure there are people over looked, and people have a right to voice their opinions about it!!!!!!!!!

How can you say Selma was slighted when it was one of the nominees for best picture? I don't find that being slighted.
Occasional Contributor

I watched the hour long hubbub on the Red Carpet, and the first half hour of the show. Then I turned on Downton Abbey & watched that and never turned back to the Oscars. The"Today Show" the next morning, thought the Oscars were dull!? Who knew?