Valued Contributor

Re: Oscars --- Who is watching?

Me! I've watched since I was a little girl.Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

So far, an hour and twenty minutes into....most boring Oscars EVER! Disappointed, always look forward to the show.
Esteemed Contributor

Tim McGraw just performed Mr. Campbell's last song, I'm not Gonna Miss You, beautifully on the Oscars. I really hope it wins.

If you haven't heard Mr. Campbell sing it, you can find it on youtube. As good as Tim was just now, it pales by Mr. Campbell's own rendition and the heartfelt emotion of his own life's drama which you can hear in his voice.

So moving and beautiful. I am really rooting for it to win.

Super Contributor

I was watching The Red Carpet on E and had to turn it off. Could not stand it when it got to the point that Guiliana was "gushing" over dresses using the word "gorg". If I heard her say that word one more time...... Also, when she was talking to Khloe K about their car "accident" yesterday and was so upset! They slipped off the road in icy conditons, G. It happens sometimes. I also thought that NPH's comment about "they had to get one in" was not funny. I guess that I'm becoming a crabby old lady! WOuld hope that American Sniper would win but it probably won't. Also hoping "Last Days of Vietnam" wins best documentary. Saw it last night and it was very good.

Honored Contributor

That was a wonderful speech she just gave about women. I've always loved her.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with Fifi1. Very boring!
Super Contributor

Just really got a good laugh watching Patricia Arquette accept her award and , when she made the appeal for equal pay for women and the women in the audience gave her a standing O. Geez, most of those women make way, way more than the average man in America.

Valued Contributor

Someone should have given Patricia Arquette a comb before she went on stage

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/22/2015 birkin baby said:
On 2/22/2015 milly said:
On 2/22/2015 occasional rain said: J-Lo not looking good.

Beautiful dress except for the plunging neckline. Completely ruined the look of the dress.

Why didn'tnt someone tell her it''s the Oscars,not the " golden globes!"...lol

The 'golden globes' line was used with her when she wore a similarly plunging neckline at that awards show!

Super Contributor

I stopped going to the movies a long time ago, follow celebrities on TV ... etc. Never heard of some of the people mentioned here and elsewhere re Oscars.

Last time I saw a movie was 2003 - on vacation in FL - rainy afternoon - so we went to the movies. Before that - I don't know what year it was, but we saw ET.