Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Viola in Alexander McQueen

93rd_Academy_Awards_-_Arrivals_80267.jpg

Gorgeous!  But a little too Sunday morning for me.  Reminds me of a Dennis Basso cutout jacket i bought from QVC.  Too "off the rack" as @Mz iMac said of another dress.  I have seen her look better!  Would have loved something more exceptional, since I think it's her big day.  And some jewels on that neckline or flashier earrings!  Big ring!  

Like the hair!  Nice.  Could have used some "hair jewelry"!

This dress would be pretty for a bride if it were lined!

Honored Contributor

Re: Oscars Fashion 2021

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Zendaya in Valentino-love her

zendaya-attends-the-93rd-annual-academy-awards-at-union-news-photo-1619394865.jpeg

zendaya-attends-the-93rd-annual-academy-awards-at-union-news-photo-1619394952.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 

Zendaya is SO beautiful, this dress does nothing for her IMO.  I would have put her in jewel tones or leopard with red it "kick it"!

I see the dress not her.  She should be beautiful in the dress.

Super Contributor

Some of these dresses seem to have big pieces missing from them..

Honored Contributor

I'm not digging Halle Berry's dress or hairstyle.  I don't think this is a good look for her.

Who is Vanessa Kirby - the lady in the pink dress?  The dress does not flatter her figure and the severe hairstyle with the super dark lipstick is a terrible look.

Respected Contributor

Disagree.  Beautiful woman, Love the dress, hate the hair.  Seems like she could have done something better with it.

Respected Contributor

Wow that's some dress. Love the color, and the skirt style.  Just wish it had straps or something. Not crazy about the devil horns either.

Respected Contributor

No clue who HER is, but I hate the Barney purple pajama getup

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

i don’t care for any of these dresses.

Respected Contributor

Dress is Fab, but Halle looks washed out, bad hair, and needs some type of accessory. She looks like she's ill or something

Honored Contributor

Well, @Greeneyedlady21,

You know I was thinking tonight, instead of wading through the red carpet I will just wait to see your posts😀

So thank you and always enjoy them!

Somehow I did miss a lot of the red carpet cause was watching that other oscar opening channel which was good too but not as fun.

And now Youtube keeps kicking me out (kind of like the QVC sign-in mess), so I'm glad I get to see yours.😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"