My favorite Oscar look: Saniyya Sidney, of the nominated film "King Richard."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oscar 2022 Red Carpet Looks

Looks like a 1920's flapper dress Kourtney K

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

This dress does nothing for her.

Agreed!...and a bit of color on her lips would be nice too.

Super Contributor

I like silver dress, and Judy Dench rock as usual. I don't know few of the people, but in the last 2.5 years I have not gone to movie theater once. Our state reopen movies not that far ago. Boobs disaster is hilarious. Although I like the style, I think this style needs to match to boobs size. Tape or no tape, too big in too small never looks good. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've looked twice and could not recognize Penelope Cruz on any of the photos. Found it, I thought she was in the first two postings.

Super Contributor

Amy Shumer, sorry, even her comedian title could not justify it. I would have this picture in my head from now on...

Super Contributor

I agree Zendaya skirt is great, same as her Bvlgary bracelets.

Super Contributor

Pauletta Washington bravo! Love this orange.

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

See the Couture Gown Jada Pinkett Smith Wore to the Oscars 2022

On Sunday, March 27, the  star turned heads in a glamorous emerald green Jean Paul Gaultier Couture gown that only arrived Saturday, according to E!, which also dubbed the look “scuba couture.”

Pinkett Smith’s look featured an over-the-top train that appeared difficult to walk in — and even needed to be trimmed down before the big night.

In order to step into the dress, the actress had to utilize the hidden clasps running down the front of the design.

Pinkett Smith matched her manicure to her couture for the night, sporting nude nails with green stripes, and accessorized with Jimmy Choo heels and diamond earrings from G Jewels.

Jada Pinkett Smith Wore Green Shimmery Eye Shadow and a Shaved Head to the 2022  Oscars — See Photos | Allure

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith wow on Oscars 2022 red carpet

Jada Pinkett Smith, 50, walked the red carpet alongside husband Will Smith, 53, who wore a black Dolce & Gabbana tux and matching vest, with jewels on his tie courtesy of Cartier.

I think this dress is ugly.
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Ruffles

oscar trends- voluminous looks

From wildly frilly to delicately rippled, pleats and frippery were on order as seen on Billie Eilish, Jada Pinkett Smith, H.E.R. (in Carolina Herrera), Nicole Kidman (in Armani Privé) and Molly Sims. ~ people

Gagging when I see these.