Valued Contributor

Re: Original Ponte Knit Slim Leg Pants Reorder

On 8/10/2014 Mustangshar said: I have the new ones and love them! I did notice the original was hand wash and mine are machine wash. I'm guessing the originals held up for you all and did you hand wash or laundry bag them?
I wash mine inside out on the delicate cycle and line dry them.
Respected Contributor

On 8/10/2014 Belle_Femme said:
On 8/10/2014 Mustangshar said: I have the new ones and love them! I did notice the original was hand wash and mine are machine wash. I'm guessing the originals held up for you all and did you hand wash or laundry bag them?
I wash mine inside out on the delicate cycle and line dry them.

That's what I do, too.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 8/10/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Hi Mustangshar! Didn't want to further "chat you up" on that negative BM thread, but want to send you and your Mom well wishes. . Hope she's improving. Sounds like you may want some legal advice so that something like that won't happen to another...? I know the definition of "accident" - that situation sounds totally preventable!

p.s. I order'd these pants in Chocolate (A230029 - pref is always a "slim leg")

I agree! Totally preventable!! I've been quietly looking into it, Mom didn't want to start anything until later and we have a 2 year window before any litigation expires. My concern is the lift itself and a human can fall into it. These lifts on Senior Bus are for the disabled.....