Honored Contributor

Re: Oprah's Favorite Things 2017

Only 1 handbag on the list

Bagging Rights
Neely & Chloe Market Totes

"I love a big tote. These have one zip and two slip pockets, which come in mighty handy whether you're on a plane or at the farmers' market."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-red-blue-bags-949x534.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love this hat $125 Houseoffluffdotcom

Polar Bear Chic
Explorer Hat

"Yes, people, faux is the only fur for me! And I love this hat, earflaps and all—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-white-hat-949x534.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Lands End

Keep in Check
Women's Flannel Shirts

"When I walk the dogs at my place in Colorado, I love wearing big plaid flannel shirts. These just get softer and softer over time."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-plaid-shirts-949x534.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have the Chicos cuff watch from her original list, my Mom loved it when she saw it on my wrist so I gave it to her, shortly after she passed away I saw it on her dresser so I took it back, it is a very sentimental item for me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Love these gloves from Talbots, just placed my order for several. Some for me and gifts $30

Hands Across America
Gallery Ruffle and Lurex Stripe Gloves

"Supersoft and double ruffled—I'll be stuffing these gloves in a lot of stockings!"—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-gloves-949x534.jpg

Honored Contributor

Neat store: emijaydotcom

Shlumpadinka, No More!
Smooshshirts and Smooshpants

"Now, this is my travel gear. Chic sweatwear proves it's possible to end a long plane or car ride without looking like a crumpled napkin. If I could, I'd live in these."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-travel-gear-949x534.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I cannot read that cover posted in the original post.

Are those really Oprah's dogs or just ones she used for this cover? 

@Lipstickdiva ... I made the cover larger and it says ....

".....bandanas modeled by my furry friends" ... so, no, I don't think they are her's, but they are gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

These perforated Vionic sneakers are on the List.  Jane Tracey said they're coming to QVC soon.  The are cute, but I'll see about the cost.

Vionic Perf Sneakers.png

These are great! I'll keep an eye out for them too.

Count me in as an Oprah fan. A self made woman who is the epitome of American ingenuity and entrepreneurial success.

@Ms tyrion2 I agree. I enjoy reading about her new finds, and cool for the smaller companies getting some great exposure. I usually buy a few items on her annual list.

Honored Contributor

Lands End

Hot Chocolate Sold Separately
Buffalo Check and Sydney Herringbone Stripe Throws

"Not only do I want to see this cashmere-soft throw on my sofa, but I'd also wrap it around my shoulders on a chilly night."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-plaid-blankets-949x534.jpg

Honored Contributor

I would love to receive this as a gift Heart

At Last, Cholesterol-Free Butter
Butter London All the Jewels

"I choose Butter London year after year because it just keeps getting better and better. This 45-piece mini treatment and petite nail lacquer collection will be a winner with any woman who loves pretty nails."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-nail-polish-949x534.jpg