Honored Contributor

Re: Oprah's Favorite Things 2017

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is sooo cute for a family gift. These are from burtsbeesbabydotcom

Buffalo Plaid Holiday Family Jammies

"I love these with a passion! Last year I bought lots of pairs to give to everyone I could think of; all my girls wore them at the Thanksgiving table. You can dress the whole family—there's even a matching bandanna for the dog. See you on Insta!"—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-pajama-set-949x534.jpg

I could just see my grandson in those cute PJ's. The bandana would be perfect for his pup. Heart

Respected Contributor

I enjoy looking at Oprah's list even if I rarely buy.  Love that fitted down coat in white! 

And how beautiful are Oprah's dogs?!

Trusted Contributor

I, too, enjoy looking at her favorites.

I also am drawn to that gorgeous white coat but with my black lab, well.....not a good combo!  But I've always loved white coats!

Her dogs are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Wheelin' Groovy
Real, Gramercy, and Studio City Commuter Step-Through Bicycles

"This bike is a monochromatic masterpiece, a work of art that truly moves you—its two gears shift automatically. It's light and made to last, with a basket built into the frame. You can choose from eight shades, but I can't wait to ride my brand-new white one around Santa Barbara."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-bicycle-comp-949x534.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

House Beautiful
Novelty Cottage, Dutch Colonial, and Clubhouse Birdhouses

"These are literally for the birds...and the people who love watching them. Architecture varies, but they all come with ventilation, drainage, and a removable wall or panel for easy cleaning. I promise there will be tweeting about these"—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-little-houses-949x534.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Spanx leggings too, they look like they would really suck everything in so to speak. And the navy down coat, like that too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I don't understand the bitterness toward Oprah? She does some really wonderful things with her money

As far as I know, she has never hurt anyone. I don't walk lockstep with her ,or anyone else.  Her opinions don't bother me. We all have a right to our own . I can still like people who don't share my  every opinion about things

I like to see what she chooses. Sometimes I like her stuff, and sometimes meh. Same with the NM catalog

Good on ya Oprah, keep on keeping on.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the PJs.  I collect them (not BF Dreams, however).  I would love those as a gift!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

These perforated Vionic sneakers are on the List.  Jane Tracey said they're coming to QVC soon.  The are cute, but I'll see about the cost.

Vionic Perf Sneakers.png

QVC Customer Care