Honored Contributor

Re: Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things

Anyone have these? They sound great & reasonably priced.

Oprah's Favorites Lip Gloss Set

Lip Service

"My eyebrow guru, Anastasia, launched a collection of lip glosses this year, and I love how bold and rich they are. Did I mention they stay on forever? I personally curated this set's colors, all perfect basics that go from day to night." —Oprah
  • $40 for eight

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I want the UGGS....and the thermos.   Fun thing...one of my best girlfriend's wife went to an Oprah taping thAt  ,unbeknownst to her,was the "favorite things" show. She said it was awesome.  One of the things was some expensive sweatpants. She let my friend use the voucher for them. She called the company but they said they didn't make plus sizes. My friend  actually told customer service that " Clearly they did because Oprah was a plus size and to just please send her whatever size they send to Oprah!" Lol.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

"I love the quality of Lands' End, especially this cute shapely parka. It's just about the warmest jacket around, but won't make you look like the Michelin Man. The insulated hood is detachable, the fabric is waterproof, the two-way zipper has a storm flap and the 650-fill down protects against temps as low as -30." —Oprah

Women's Expedition down parka in Ashwood, originally $299 now 20% off with code from Oprah's list

I love land's End myself. But a 20% off code is not the best. I get emails where I can get up to 50% off at the most. Son't have the expedition, but I have looked at it to buy pretty seriously, for a while. I think it is their most expensive parka, and I'm not sure I need the function. I have a down parka from them that is excellent for my needs in the dead of winter. I have a few of their primaloft jackets and they are great when it is 30- 50 degrees. Most of their coats are very flatterng on, and i have tried on many of them.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the mason jar herb garden set.  Holiday gift for me, from me, because I've had a tough year in several areas of my life & I deserve something frivolous.  

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

I ordered the mason jar herb garden set.  Holiday gift for me, from me, because I've had a tough year in several areas of my life & I deserve something frivolous.  

@DoneTryin-nice gift for yourself or someone who likes to cook. Will look pretty on a windowsill & cool self watering feature. Enjoy!

Modern Sprout Garden Jar Three-Pack: Herb Essentials

Garden Variety

"Now this is a fantastic gift: made in the U.S.A., a vintage-inspired mason jar containing a self-watering hydroponic system that grows herbs. I love the idea of giving a set—my faves are basil, parsley, and mint."   — Oprah

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl---A couple of yrs ago my DIL gave me 2 of the Anastastia glosses. I think they are super terrific,very moisturizing w/o drying out in between.  I have tried to find something similar, but no go.   Try them!!!!!----tedEbear

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@Chi-town girl---A couple of yrs ago my DIL gave me 2 of the Anastastia glosses. I think they are super terrific,very moisturizing w/o drying out in between.  I have tried to find something similar, but no go.   Try them!!!!!----tedEbear

@tedEbear-thx for the review!  Pricing is terrific for the set & it's a good quality beauty brand. I'm going to order them

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl---------------I just checked and could only find the set at 59.95, not the 40.00 from yesterday.  Hope you can find it.   I am going back to get it at 60.00, it is still a good price for a great product.-------tedEbear

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

"I love the quality of Lands' End, especially this cute shapely parka. It's just about the warmest jacket around, but won't make you look like the Michelin Man. The insulated hood is detachable, the fabric is waterproof, the two-way zipper has a storm flap and the 650-fill down protects against temps as low as -30." —Oprah

Women's Expedition down parka in Ashwood, originally $299 now 20% off with code from Oprah's list

You can get 30% off on Landsi' End website now. Comes in red too.

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@Chi-town girl---------------I just checked and could only find the set at 59.95, not the 40.00 from yesterday.  Hope you can find it.   I am going back to get it at 60.00, it is still a good price for a great product.-------tedEbear

@tedEbear-go to anastasia's website. It's in stock, $40 + free s&h!!!