Honored Contributor

Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things

Anything on the 2015 list that you like?

I like these Vince pants

Melange Drawstring Sweatpants

"What's better than a pair of Vince sweatpants with a tapered leg and ankle zip that I can dress up or down? Three pairs—so I'm covered when the others are in the wash. I truly live in these pants." — Oprah

Melange drawstring sweatpants, $195

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things

"I love the quality of Lands' End, especially this cute shapely parka. It's just about the warmest jacket around, but won't make you look like the Michelin Man. The insulated hood is detachable, the fabric is waterproof, the two-way zipper has a storm flap and the 650-fill down protects against temps as low as -30." —Oprah

Women's Expedition down parka in Ashwood, originally $299 now 20% off with code from Oprah's list

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Peace Love Oprah Fleece Zip Hoodies

New Fleece on Life! 

"This is my favorite hoodie to wear when I walk my dogs—and I offer peace to all when I do! The front says LOOK AHEAD IN A NEW DIRECTION, and the back has the Peace Love Oprah logo. The kangaroo pockets and hood keep things extra cozy." —Oprah
  • Originally $60 each, now 20 percent off

Honored Contributor

Canteens

"It may look like a regular water bottle, but when Adam told me this triple-insulated stainless steel vessel from Corkcicle—which keeps drinks cold for up to 25 hours and hot for up to 12—is the perfect size to tote a carafe's worth of rosé, I was sold!" —Oprah
  • $20 to $33 each

Honored Contributor

Ugg Boots

Booting Up

"I never need any convincing to wear comfy, warm Ugg boots. And this new model has a subtle wedge that makes you walk a little taller—so you get an extra dose of style without sacrificing the cozy factor." —Oprah
Kristin Classic Slim boot, $160

Honored Contributor

Elvis Drizzle Cake

Go Bananas

"Now, I don't go around saying this lightly...but this cake is stupid good. The Elvis is a vanilla cake filled with banana custard and topped with peanut butter buttercream and chocolate ganache. As the King himself sang, I can't help falling in love." — Oprah
  • Originally $42, now 20 percent off at Carousel Cakes

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Hi Chi-town

Oprah's the ultimate shark.

She is one of the wealthiest people in the world and  she is sent her thousands of items for free. 

Of course she picks darling items with so many to choose from with  no worry .... wonder if she get's a percentage.

Ellen runs a close second for people just willing to give her money for nothing. There is no way to  figure the world out.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Hi Chi-town

Oprah's the ultimate shark.

She is one of the wealthiest people in the world and  she is sent her thousands of items for free. 

Of course she picks darling items with so many to choose from with  no worry .... wonder if she get's a percentage.

Ellen runs a close second for people just willing to give her money for nothing. There is no way to  figure the world out.

@hopi-they are marketing lightning rods! What they pick as favorites are sure to be a hit for the creator/company. I like some of the 1off or unique items that we wouldn't know about without these types of promos

Honored Contributor

SKITS Providence Brilliant Tablet and Cords Shoulder Bags

Tech Tote

"Look inside this very chic Saffiano leather shoulder bag, and you'll find compartments for your tablet, phone, and charging cords, plus your regular purse essentials. I happen to love it in white—it's the perfect combo of pretty and practical." — Oprah

Honored Contributor

The Ultimate Lacquer Wardrobe: An Oprah Exclusive

True Colors

"You know why I love this set of nail polishes I handpicked? It reminds me of one of my all-time favorite things: the box of 64 Crayolas I had in third grade. The pigments are superrich, and the lacquer is free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. Color me wowed!" — Oprah
  • Originally $150, now 25 percent off with code