Respected Contributor

Opinions appreciated! B. Mackie Cardigan - A273152

Okay, I know I should be able to just decide, but I can't seem to!  

I loved this Printed Knit Cardigan from Bob Mackie, but couldn't decide on a color.  The green is stunnng, but I don't wear green.  I love the red, but wasn't sure that I'd get enough use out of it.  I ordered the gray/black, but I'm just not blown away by it.  It doesn't seem as virbant in person.  

Now, I'm thinking of exchanging it.  I'm leaning towards the Raspberry, which was initially my least favorite, but they are colors that look great on me, and I'm liking i more and more.  I also still love the red.  What do you all think?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Opinions appreciated! B. Mackie Cardigan - A273152

I remember seeing that cardigan presented and I like it too.  And now it is on clearance!.  Personally, I like the grey the best.  But order the one that you think you will wear the most.  If you don't normally wear green (I don't either), you might not be happy with that color, (as you stated, now that I re-read your post).  The raspberry and the red are both really pretty.  If you like to wear pinks and purples, then the raspberry would be good.  The red is very striking.  Good luck!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

That's a hard one!  I watched the video and I like them all.  I'm going to vote for the red because I think it is the most vibrant of all. 

Honored Contributor

All the colors are too vibrant for me so I would pass on all of them!

Respected Contributor

I like the gray and red best....but as others said, if you have a pretty good idea of which one you would get the most wear out of...I'd go with that one!  It's a pretty one....enjoy, whatever you decide.  I'm sure you will look great!

Honored Contributor

I like the red-multi the most, but that is strictly my personal opinion. Good luck with your decision.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for your replies!  I appreciate your time and opinions!

@Puppy Lips ..  I wear turquoise, blues, and blacks, along with some purples, the most... the raspberry has turquoise in it, and would look great with those colors.

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic @Snicks1 @alicedee ... thanks!  I LOVE that red!  So pretty and vibrant!

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 ....  that's what makes the world go around!  It would be so boring if everyone liked the same thing!  I need color, or I look dead!  LOL  Jewel tones work best on me.  And, color just makes me happy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME

The raspberry is so pretty!  It sounds as if you'd get a lot of use out of it.  I considered this one, but I also had such a hard time deciding on which color that my size disappeared!   The only one I don't like is the green (not my color), but red would have been my 1st choice.   The raspberry is the only one left in medium, so I might give it a try.   May I ask if you found it to run large as some of the reviews mentioned?

Go for the raspberry!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~