Respected Contributor

Re: Opinions appreciated! B. Mackie Cardigan - A273152

I vote for Grey! It's such an unique cardigan with the purple tones in it.  Red is very pretty, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF  I agree.... I think the red is the prettiest, but I think I'd wear the raspberry most.  As for sizing, I got the XXS.  I have a Bob Mackie jacket ... A265368 ... (in the blue/purple colors), also in  XXS, and it fits like a glove.  This sweater fits in the shoulders, but it has a lot of room in the body ... more than I like.   I'm petite, and I prefer my clothes to be more fitted, but the sweater is pretty, and I can deal with the extra room in a sweater.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007.  Thanks for your input!  My mother saw this in the gray, and her immediate reaction was something like "Oh!  How pretty!"  And, it is pretty.  But, I'm being drawn to the colors.  The red is beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I am sure that this sweater feels good and is very well made, however, it is way too busy for my lifestyle. 

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:
Okay, I know I should be able to just decide, but I can't seem to!  

I loved this Printed Knit Cardigan from Bob Mackie, but couldn't decide on a color.  The green is stunnng, but I don't wear green.  I love the red, but wasn't sure that I'd get enough use out of it.  I ordered the gray/black, but I'm just not blown away by it.  It doesn't seem as virbant in person.  

Now, I'm thinking of exchanging it.  I'm leaning towards the Raspberry, which was initially my least favorite, but they are colors that look great on me, and I'm liking i more and more.  I also still love the red.  What do you all think?

@ItsME

I got the gray a while back when the cardigan was on Lunchtime (or was it Primetime?) Special. I really like it but I had a hard time picking a color, too. I honk you’ll be happy with whatever color you get.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl Thanks for your input.  I appreciate it!  

Respected Contributor

@willdob3  Yes, they're all nice!  Make the decision process difficult.  I'm glad you're enjoying yours!