New Contributor

Open Cardigan Sweater in Ocean Blue

I have several of Susan Graver peices. Recently I purchased the open cardigan sweater in Ocean Blue... totally different color choice for me. I wear it with basic colors.. white, light gray, etc. Susan has many, many shades of blue. Can anyone suggest a variety of tops to wear with this sweater? I wear it with my black or gray leggings. Top length is not to much as issue with the cardigan being the perfect length for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Open Cardigan Sweater in Ocean Blue

Can you post the item number? I don't see anything with "ocean blue" as the color choice, from SG.

New Contributor

Open Cardigan Sweater in Ocean Blue A-231066. Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2014 LellieSue said:

Open Cardigan Sweater in Ocean Blue A-231066. Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Ok- here are some non-Q options first.

Honored Contributor

Some Q items:

Honored Contributor

More Q items-

New Contributor

It is an odd shade of blue. I'm wondering why the 'different' name color Graver put on this particular sweater. I did recognize a couple tops from Talbot's and CCC so might take sweater to store with me on those. Thank you so much for your help. It is so hard to match color/hue online and was hoping Susan had incorporated this particular shade with some of her printed tops. But, oh well. With my silver gray hair and blue eyes this color of blue gave me a bit of a lift. Not a true navy, not teal.. nor lapis.. maybe closer to her Indigo. I get stuck with black, gray, white, ....... guess I'm kind of boring. Choosing color is very hard for me and I'm no fashion diva, just a Grandma wanting to look a bit more lively without being inappropriate. Thank you so much for all the time you've put into these recommendations. I so appreciate it.