Honored Contributor

Re: Ooooh! Lovin' A Zip Front Bathrobe!

@ECBG

I have no idea who Miss Elaine is...?

I love wrap robes and just ordered a new one yesterday from Evine. I never have problems keeping them closed. 

I actually avoid zip ones. 

Respected Contributor

Zip front. I have several in different weights. One of my favorites is a D&C beach robe. Over the knee, lightweight terry with a hood. Was very reasonable.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@ECBG

I have no idea who Miss Elaine is...?

I love wrap robes and just ordered a new one yesterday from Evine. I never have problems keeping them closed. 

I actually avoid zip ones. 

@willdob3It's a brand that comes from the sleepwear company Eileen West, my fav.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

@ECBG 

May I ask where you found your robe? That is exactly what I am looking for!! 

@speedy girl  I found this one at Belk and got free ship.  I usually go for blue prints and look for one that's extremely long.  It's a nice quilted fabric. I prefer ankle length which is hard to find.  I'd really like this about 3" longer.

Miss Elaine Quilt In Knit Print Long Zip Gown

Super Contributor

I love the Miss Elaine brushed back satin  PJs and robes (zip front) for cool weather.  The are so comfortable.  The satin lets me roll over and not have to adjust my PJs all night.  I have multiple sets of PJs and robes (short & long) that I picked up on clearance a few years ago.  The robes are nice to wear after my shower even in the summer when the air conditioner is on.  I bought mine at Belk.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like a tie robe.  I don't think I'd like a zip front robe at all.  I like for my robe to be easy to put on and take off.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I always have trouble with zippers and avoid them when I can. So belt-tie robes are my favorite style.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

A chenille to the ankle button up.  I leave the bottom half buttoned and step in and out of it.

@Imaoldhippie  OH I'd love to have one of those!!!!!  I'd just button one big button and let it go at that!  LOL!!!  I love the convenience of buttons and how you can button one or all, but I guess it costs too much to put buttons on now.

I always have on something under a robe, so it's about being warm mostly. 

Almost all of my sleepware is Eileen West.  I get it on sale at Dillards and I love love love their cotton material!

Respected Contributor

Love my Miss Elaine zip front robes. I like the Miss Elaine nightgowns too.

I still have a Stan Herman seersucker zip front robe that's at least twenty years old.

Contributor

ALL my robes are zip front Miss Elaine's. I love them. I have been wearing them since the 1980's. I have noticed the quality isn't as nice as it used to be, but still so much better than most!