Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ever tried OOFAS shoes. I have heard good things about them but kind of expensive so thought I would try to get some opinions. Thanks for your help 

Super Contributor
I have a pair of Oofos flip flops that I have worn all summer. Very supportive and comfortable. Squishy foam. Mine are very beachy/rubbery looking BUT that is what I chose. I also wear Vionics and believe these are a a less expensive flip flop equivalent. DH has a pair of their clogs. Uses them inside the house with socks. Says very comfortable but not a look he's willing to wear outside the house. He wouldn't wear clogs outside the house, no matter what brand, so this is not a negative about Oofos. Overall, very comfortable. Will last long enough to get your money's worth. My typical choice for shoes is Dansko-Vionics-Ecco-Naot-Birki's.
Super Contributor

I have not tried due to price.  I do love my Vionic shoes.  My DD is wearing Oofas and loves them, trying to get me to get a pair.  She is 37 and on her feet a lot with kids and pets.

Regular Contributor

Re: Oofas shoes

[ Edited ]

I have a pair of the basic flip flops & they are super comfy. I bought them after trying on my granddaughters.She is a runner & always puts them on after a race. I wore them walking all over Vegas & they were good. I recommend them! Also if you get them from the OOFo website it's free shipping & free returns!

Honored Contributor

Re: Oofas shoes

[ Edited ]

Yes.  I bought my first pair last week, from Amazon.  I love them. 

This is the one I bought. 

4843F056-D239-4293-BDEE-7A967C29ADCF.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?