Contributor

Re: Only Venting In Hopes It Helps QVC

I really think its about time that Susan give up promoting her clothes and let others do it permanently. Do not know what contract she has with QVC to promote the clothing but it should be cancelled. I have seen others on late shows promoting the clothing and they do it so much better.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why posters who hate Susan's behavior cannot understand that SHE SELLS exactly the way she is. I would be willing to bet that she gains more new customers in a week to her brand then the number of repeat complainers on this forum. If I was as successful as Susan I would not change a single thing about my behavior because the customers she loses are so many less than the customers she gains. How many of these threads are we up to in a average week? I would say three a week and nothing has changed and nothing will change. By the way I am not a SG fan. I do not like her clothes and the only time I see her is if she has a presentation of a item within another show.
Esteemed Contributor

People who "vent" their negative feelings about those who find problems with SG are no different than the ones they're talking to and about. Just as people have the right to express their opinions and feelings about hosts/products/vendors on these forums, you have the right to express your opinions about those people. But you are also adding to the "repeat complainers" on this forum, just a different subject.

I don't really think anyone who posts about SG's antics truly thinks that anything is going to change, but they have a right to post. People are going to keep venting about their frustrations with her, and others are going to vent about them. And so it goes.... might as well get used to it. And if you don't watch her, then how can you presume to know anything about how she acts during a one or two hour show?

If you don't want to be bothered by it, don't read the threads... no different from telling those who are bothered by SG to change the channel. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

I'm sure all of the hosts are used to Susan's energetic personality.......and vice-versa. I doubt that Pat or the other hosts spend any amount of time worrying about it. After all, Susan 'sells' millions of dollars of items, and I'm sure the hosts are very happy as they see the order count rising on their shows.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show, but I have seen a dramatic change in Susan in just the last yr. She gets worse with every show. There have been several posts on her facebook pg & yet she still doesn't change. I honestly don't know what it will take for her to see how obnoxious she has become. I don't get it!!

What is bad is, I DO like her clothing. That's why I want to SEE/HEAR the details, instead of hearing her go on & ON, or twirling around. Shopping on qcv.com is not the same as seeing the details on the models or seeing the true colors.

Trusted Contributor

To me, when she starts talking over the hosts, it's as rude as rude can be! She's an educated woman, there is just no excuse for it! I don't care how much enthusiasm she has! I have to change channels when she is on. Hearing her talk over the host gets on my last nerve! Any civilized human knows you just don't do that! Until she gets hit in the pocket book, she's not going to change. She sounds like she belongs on a carnival midway! The host is trying to give needed information to customers, and she is saying the same things over and over with each item. I also don't believe in fashion, what you did 20 years ago is of any real value. It's history, and it's past. It doesn't speak to what she is not doing today.

Esteemed Contributor

But why so you torture yourself with her? If someone annoyed me that much I simply wouldn't watch their shows and yet the same regular Susan bashers are on these forums posting about how she treated one or another host badly so the people who dislike her so much watch her. Why??? If you like her clothes you can order from the website and never have to see her so again I ask Why are you watching her? You so know that the definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again and expecting different results.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/18/2015 KathyPet said: But why so you torture yourself with her? If someone annoyed me that much I simply wouldn't watch their shows and yet the same regular Susan bashers are on these forums posting about how she treated one or another host badly so the people who dislike her so much watch her. Why??? If you like her clothes you can order from the website and never have to see her so again I ask Why are you watching her? You so know that the definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again and expecting different results.

But why do you torture yourself so much with those of us who find fault with SG? If we annoy you that much, why do you continue to read the threads that you KNOW are going to upset you, and then post and complain about them? Like TX-starlight, I want to SEE and HEAR the details of the clothing, and seeing it live and on models is different from seeing pictures on .com -- and don't say watch the videos, because SG is on them! And most posts are not "bashing" -- they are expressing the opinion that she is rude. That is a far cry from "bashing".

So, if you think your complaining about the rest of us is going to have a different outcome and make us go away, perhaps it would be a good idea to take your own advice. Don't read the threads about her, and maybe your life will be more pleasant!

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 grandgracie said:

As I said in the title the only reason I am posting this is I hope it helps QVC. Please accept my apologies if our views differ as I know they serve lots of different clientele. My normal routine each morning is watching the Q as I get dressed for the day. Pat and Susan were on and one of the outfits really caught my attention. As I get older it is hard to find simple, classic pieces that fit my lifestyle yet have a little spunk. Smiley Wink Pat was doing an outstanding job offering just the amount of detail in a genuine classy presentation but was interrupted so many times she hesitated and Susan chimed in saying she was merely trying to explain how exceptional her fabrics are. You could cut the tension with a knife. I turned the channel and felt so bad for Pat.

Grandgracie, you have been registered since 2004, haven't you read the negative posts about SG?

It's not like once in awhile, I think it's weekly.

The hosts and QVC must know what SG is like by now.

I like SG and just change the channel when it gets too much.