Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order from Chicos online, through their customer service. We went over everything..name, address etc and all was fine. I got the shipping comfirmation yesterday, and it was an old address...7 years ago..lol. Called Fedex and the Post Office, (since its FedEx smartpost..Ugh!!) It would cost as much as the item for them to catch it at the PO and direct it to me..of course its the only pair of pants in my size..lol! So..it will be a miracle if I ever get them..as it will be sent back to Chicos..anyway, everyone I talked too was very nice. On a positive note..I did all my Christmas shopping online and it all arrived on time!Woman Happy Just had to vent~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Bummer.  What address was listed on the confirmation e-mail they sent? 

Esteemed Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

Bummer.  What address was listed on the confirmation e-mail they sent? 

The old address..I didn't get the email comfirmation until after it shipped..too late then~

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Sorry that happened to you.  Chico's is usually great.  I happened to catch something similar at HSN that could have caused me problems.  I was getting all my orders fine but one day I noticed that the address on the return label was one from about 10 years ago!  Weird.  I called them and they corrected it but I thought it was very odd considering that looking at my information online only my current address was in there.   So basically that old address was just lurking on their internal computers somewhere. Strange. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Sorry that happened to you.  Chico's is usually great.  I happened to catch something similar at HSN that could have caused me problems.  I was getting all my orders fine but one day I noticed that the address on the return label was one from about 10 years ago!  Weird.  I called them and they corrected it but I thought it was very odd considering that looking at my information online only my current address was in there.   So basically that old address was just lurking on their internal computers somewhere. Strange. 

@Roni18 wrote:

An update..I called Chicos today as my pants are due to be delivered tomorrow at the PO..they told me the PO takes their time returning to the seller..I asked if I could have a refund..CS told me I would have to wait until they received the package..she also told me I hadn't shopped at their store in a while..What did that have to do with anything?? They made the mistake..! Anyway, they are closing alot of stores this year....I don't feel sorry for them. It was certainly my last time!

-- Mae West