Super Contributor

I just found chicosofftherack.com & ordered a top & capris for $52 total incl. shipping & tax.  Never shopped at a regular Chico's store so I thought I would give this a try.  It may not be for everyone but I will find out when my order arrives.  I am most concerned about the quality.  Do any of you ladies have any experience with the site?  Reviews would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I literally have one closet filled with Chico's outfits. I liked the quality for the price. I loved the Zenergy line with the only complaint being there was no "short" option for the bottoms. That may have changed since I haven't needed to shop there for a very long time. 

I liked that many colors, especially in the basics, continued season to season, year to year. Easy way to build a wardrobe. Would also purchase the coordinating jewelry. Loved their watches. Use to also love their real leather jackets at an affordable price.

I stopped shopping with them when they became more and more trendy. I want classic styles. So when tops were shark tail, asymmetrical, bat winged, knotted, split sleeved, cold shouldered, duck tailed, peek a booed, keyholed...you get the idea, I stopped buying.

Honored Contributor

Re: Online Shopping Site

[ Edited ]

I wear almost all Chicos or Chico’s outlet. There is an outlet far from me but did not know they had a website til last year so shop online. I prefer The regular Chico’s Stores but order online because the prices are so much better, and you can return anything to the store if it doesn’t fit or you don’t like it. I have Chicos tops from years ago that still wear because they are not trendy but classic. I used to order SG when I was working, but now almost everything has bell, flared, or lace sleeves; the jagged or trapeze hems which I don’t care for. I also find the Chico’s outlet has more cotton blend tops and are better than liquid knit in our triple digit weather. Less pricey than Denim & Co. The quality of the Chico outlet is good, just lower price point and overall more casual styles than Chico's boutique stores. 

Contributor

I have purchased from the store, but not from their website. That is good to know.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for your review!  Is extremely helpful!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a big Chicos fan and buy almost exclusively online ( regular Chicos and Ebay ) as I'm 3 hrs from nearest store.  I did go to an outlet once and didn't think the quality was the same, so that's a "no" for me.  As previously stated, I don't go for trendy, and I like that their sizing is consistent.  You might want to check online for Labor Day sales and check out Ebay by size and style type (Chicos customers don't usually wear this clothing extremely, so it's a great buy).  I once bought an embroidered denim jacket in a store for over $100, literally wore it out ( it became my " to go jacket"); found it on Ebay and eventually bought 3 more of same jacket for from $10-$30 , and am still wearing it ( 14 years and counting-- didn't want to ever be without it).

Honored Contributor

@boomerchick I hope you enjoy your purchases. 

I’ve never used their website, but I’ve bought a few items from the Chico's store in my mall.

The quality was good with one exception. I had a tee shrink up so much after washing in cold water, it was unwearable. I had a pair of slim leg black pants I loved, but I donated them because they no longer fit. Most of their prints and embellished tops are too bold for me. I still have a solid royal blue sweater with a back zipper purchased several years ago. I haven’t bought anything from Chico’s in a long time.