Regular Contributor

Ick...the logo dress was just ugly.  And how come every host wears an extra small.  I miss the old PM Style 

Spoiler
Woman Sad
Super Contributor

Which one? There is more than one LOGO dress. I really like the one they just showed. And yes, I am really and extra small, since the Q sizes run so big. What's wrong with that?

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

Ick...the logo dress was just ugly.  And how come every host wears an extra small.  I miss the old PM Style 

Spoiler
Woman Sad

I didn't see the dress...but I'm guessing it looked like a nightgown. jmo

Esteemed Contributor

It was a sleeveless, slub knit midi dress. Really cute!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: One ugly dress

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

It was a sleeveless, slub knit midi dress. Really cute!

@MaggieMack  And super cute as used as a skirt, too.

Respected Contributor

I love LOGO and believe me I hated the look at first until I got my first pieces and I love the fit and fabric. I'm tall and average and I wear a medium. You missed earlier today hosts like Carolyn and then Jayne who wear a large I think. You buy what you want. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

....I already bought my small limit or I may have considered some more things. I realize not everyone wears same size as I do and some items look better on others and maybe not so much on me. Different strokes I guess.

Honored Contributor

Some I like and some I don't.... I don't like to layer at all so that limits what I like...

I heard Lori describing some pants saying "...they look like they've been around a 100 years, you know, nice and used and comfortable just like how I love my clothes..."

And some folks like that look.....but I love my clothes looking brand new, so that limits me as well.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Can't wait to get the dress. Ordered all 3 colors and I think it will be a great summer dress.  very excited!

Trusted Contributor

I think Lori's clothing line is like the Emperors New Clothes. People think they should like it because she is a Designer.  But in reality they know they are not at all fashionable, or to use your word---ugly.  But the bottom line is they must be selling or they wouldn't be on all the time.