Valued Contributor

One of these days I am going to learn...

The more hype and nice looking promos for "fashion" days, the more boring they will be.  I was so looking forward to these Fall Fashion Days, but have seen too long presentations on "clearance" items, one basically repeat tsv (from a big deal), and when not clearance items, hardly any new and "in fashion for fall" items.  Guess I have just been shopping at QVC too long because I remember all the great fashion days, when the items were affordable, short and sweet presentations, and tons of new.  How I wish QVC would go back to that time.  I know things change, and I guess they are trying to make their money on more expensive fashions that they present 20-30 minutes at a time, over and over, but I simply have to quit watching the so-called fashion days, because they are not new and current fashions that I see in all the big September issues of all the top fashion magazines.  QVC, the stuff you have shown last couple of days are old and worn out.  Where is the new?  Fashion is ever evolving and new each season!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One of these days I am going to learn...

All I see are jeans jeans and more jeans and over-the-head smocks and shoes shoes and.............so in  the "fashion" department   .... I took the bus out of QVC.Studio Park.

(and the feeling is great)

Honored Contributor

@just wonder   I also must add, 3 days of fall fashion days hard to get through here anymore because there are so very few designers here anymore. It's basically the same stuf over and over.

Along with fashions, where are the shows with accessories like scarves, fun fall jewelry pieces, other brands of handbags. We need great accessories to go with!

Respected Contributor

Well, it's good for me because just about the only thing I watch on QVC is the clothing shows.  Most weekends have nothing for me to check out.

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of the over-long presentations (yawn....), I've come to love the HSN "5 in 5" presentations, where the host shows 5 items at one minute each.  I can learn all I need to know about an item in 60 seconds, then they quickly move on to the next.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt