Honored Contributor

Re: One of the Models Now Wearing a Wig

@songbird wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Susan's favorite model, Katia, almost always wears a wig and makes no bones about it.  That's old, old news that we've known for years.  She has talked about it.

No one looks as good as Katia, no matter what she has on her body.

She may be Susan's, but she's mine also.  She is the best model on the Q bar none.  Best body for wearing anything, and I mean anything.

Add me to Katia fan list.  Katia is the Naomi Campbell of QVC!  She works the floor like she's on a Paris runway. www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Susan's favorite model, Katia, almost always wears a wig and makes no bones about it.  That's old, old news that we've known for years.  She has talked about it.

No one looks as good as Katia, no matter what she has on her body.

She may be Susan's, but she's mine also.  She is the best model on the Q bar none.  Best body for wearing anything, and I mean anything.

Add me to Katia fan list.  Katia is the Naomi Campbell of QVC!  She works the floor like she's on a Paris runway. www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif

Katia is the only Q model that is a true model and could walk a runway.

That's other models are lovely but Katia is in a league of her own.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katia has been wearing a wig?  I had no idea! Someone else already touched on this...but unless she comes out as a Wen girl, it surely does not matter!

Trusted Contributor

Katya regularly wears wigs.   I think the poster meant Mary, the beautiful mature model with very dark hair who also is used by Chaz  when he shows her grey.  I noticed she is wearing a wig with bangs these past few weeks.  The hair is very shiny.  Maybe she is growing out her hair.  She is still very attractive.

Also, you all do know the beautiful Brenda always wears a long lightened wig.  Look at the part.  And her side hair shows sometimes and is a diffferent texture and much darker.  You can only notice on a big screen tv,  She is still gorgeous.  

I think this thread is just info sharing and not negative in any way.

Respected Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Katya regularly wears wigs.   I think the poster meant Mary, the beautiful mature model with very dark hair who also is used by Chaz  when he shows her grey.  I noticed she is wearing a wig with bangs these past few weeks.  The hair is very shiny.  Maybe she is growing out her hair.  She is still very attractive.

Also, you all do know the beautiful Brenda always wears a long lightened wig.  Look at the part.  And her side hair shows sometimes and is a diffferent texture and much darker.  You can only notice on a big screen tv,  She is still gorgeous.  

@kjae when I saw this post I assumed the OP meant Mary as well.  Beautiful Katia, wears wigs as well obviously -- and they are beautiful on her.  BTW Katia's natural hair is also gorgeous.  I get the impression she just likes to change things up with different looks.  I just noticed Mary's wig for the first time the other day.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee, How true, but the powers allow nothing else

Respected Contributor

@kjae wrote:

I didn't know  Brenda wears a wig.  She is my favorite, no matter what.  That gorgeous face plus just the right body size I think. Would love to know more about this lovely and certainly gracious young lady.

Honored Contributor

I love Mary with the bangs! They take years off! (I don't think it's a full wig)

Super Contributor

Will Chaz be on soon?  

Maybe Mary is 'growing out' her grey so that Chaz can use her in a demo and in the meantime she doesn't want to walk around with her grey roots showing?

Esteemed Contributor

A selection of wigs is as vital to a model's bag as her makeup.  A model's hair takes a beating a beating during their work day.  In order to protect their real hair many models opt to wear faux hair on asignments (unless the client specifically says no).  You find the same thing amongst actresses and singers.  Regardless of how realistic it may appear,  there's quite a bit of faux hair swinging on performers.