Honored Contributor

I just started shopping at Evine and The OW top I have I get the most compliments on.  It wears and washes well and is very comfy.  The fit was spot on for me.  Quality is good.  Prices are right.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

One World is available in some department stores.  That's where I discovered the brand years before they came to Evine. It's kind of a hit and miss brand to me and not so much because of quality and fit.  Those things are fine.  For me I find the items start looking the same so I only feel like I need one or two pieces from them in my closet at one time.  

Respected Contributor

OK, I will admit of having a lot of One World in my closet! 

(OK! fine...Way tooooo much...).

But anyhow... check the individual item's measurements for sure! As they do vary from one item to the next. (Oh, and usually their relaxed fit is just that... pretty relaxed...). I find the bust measurement is the most important for me anyhow on their tops/dresses.

As far as holding up well... I wash all my tops/dresses inside out on gentle or even in the sink too sometimes. That goes for leggings too. I have not actually ever thrown anything of theirs in the dryer for more than 5 minutes so I can not help there. But, that's just me - I never fully dry anything except socks/undies and towels/sheets anyhow..

So - have fun with One World - I think their items are pretty cool most of the time.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I sold this line when I was a stylist at Dillards after teaching.

They apparently have good, creative designers.  Their prints, colors, and embellishments fast tracked them.  Really pretty!

The quality is a good medium grade of polyester.  It  performs well.  We never got one back.