Occasional Contributor

All of their styles look the same to me, and the clothes do not fit true to size.  I always have to go up a size when I order their clothes.

Honored Contributor

I wear the larger of the two sizes I buy in QVC tops because I'm busty and don't want snugness there. Since this is a mostly knit line there is plenty of margin for error.  At these prices you can afford a dud now and then.  I'm amazed how they can keep coming up with new styles.  Personally I'll be happy when the shark bites and assymetricals die.

Super Contributor

I have at least 15 pieces of One World----love them.   They wash like a dream--- wash cold (anything with beading I wash in a garment bag) hang to dry on a hanger.

They are also "forgiving" . I lost alot of weight (25 pounds) and the same size still fits.

One caveat---- the clothes all do not fit the same. I had a couple of butterfly like tops that weren't flowy.  The prices of the line are quite good IMO. And who can turn away from 5 or 6 value pays ?

Also Indigo Thread is a good line-- purchased 5 items --four tops and a long sweater. I have had many compliments on the clothes-- this line is a little more Boho

Super Contributor

Yes !  And I think Kohls has the line or something very similiar.

Honored Contributor

I buy summer clothing from them, maxi dresses and tops.  I've only had a couple of disappointments and it was my fault, if something is ridiculously cheap....there's a reason why.  I try to stay in the same price range that I pay for my QVC clothing and it works out.  There sizing is different from Qvc's, it's more like HSN but I still check the size charts each and every time I buy something.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered a maxi-dress when it was a special. It was way too long even with heels, I am 5'4". It was sleeveless and the underarm cut showed my bra. I sent it back.

Trusted Contributor

I have a few OW tops & a maxi dress. I agree with @Lastborn; I always order up one size.  They're lightweight, cool, & comfortable. After awhile, the prints start to look the same to me, but I've purchased two solid tops that I really like. One of them came with a scarf that looks like I paid way more than I did, & I get compliments on it every time I wear it!

Honored Contributor

I have quite a few pieces but only one or two are in their signature fabric. As a matter of fact my outfit of the day contains One World capris! Personally I find they run larger than the other lines on evine. Oneworld makes a great legging! The black ones I bought a few years ago and washed many times are still pitch-black and No elastic waistband which I just love

Trusted Contributor

I have several tops and dresses from One World.

Mostly - I'm very happy with the line and when it's on I'm always watching.

What I have quit buying from One World are their items that have a lot of the dye sublimation; I don't like the white areas where the pattern should have been. Sometimes it ends up in weird places like near the bust or down the tummy. In fact, I sewed together an area down the front of the lovely maxi dress I bought. I still get lots of compliments when I wear it.

As for sizing, my experience has been that the tops can sometimes run big when they are cut to go over leggings. Otherwise One World runs pretty true to size.

Honored Contributor

I have a fair amount of One World that I bought over the years, they fit true to size on me. I do not like the sublimation print effect and I am over the sharke bite tops. My husband does the laundry and the tops look good so. I still have some of their tops with the tags on though, so I have not purchased anything from them in awhile.