Valued Contributor

I am very curious about this line of fashion on another shopping channel; some cute tops.  Anyone out there have experience with how this line of clothing holds up and also sizing info; does it run small, large,etc.?  Thanks so much!!  About to cave in and purchase...

Honored Contributor

I have several of their tops, and they are super cute. I think they pretty much run true to size. I ordered the size I normally wear and they fit good. Mine have washed up well too.

Esteemed Contributor

The sizing - and quality- varies. I've bought a few things from an ebay seller and always go to evine to watch the videos, read the reviews etc.

Respected Contributor

I have four tops and a maxi dress from them. I've gotten many compliments on them. Sizing depends on what the item is. The dresses usually run true to size but have a little room. My tops are very true to size. I've noticed Kohl's carries some of their things but they're a lot higher than Evine.

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I am very curious about this line of fashion on another shopping channel; some cute tops.  Anyone out there have experience with how this line of clothing holds up and also sizing info; does it run small, large,etc.?  Thanks so much!!  About to cave in and purchase...

@just wonder

I was looking around the JCP website looking for some tops ... they have a line called One World Apparel ... not sure if it's the same manufacturer ... but the look is similar.  

Lots of clearance prices at JCP.  Check it out ....

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

The sizing - and quality- varies. I've bought a few things from an ebay seller and always go to evine to watch the videos, read the reviews etc.

@Ibby114

This has to be true.  A lot of posters talk about the great fashions at Evine.  The few items I've ordered have not met my expectations.

Honored Contributor

I bought a One World top a few years ago.  While the fit was flattering, the fabric was scratchy.  I haven't tried again.

Trusted Contributor

I have quit a few tops and dresses. I love them because they are flattering and cool on those hot summer days. Also they are something different. When looking keep an eye on the neckline.  So can be low.

Honored Contributor

A lot of the tops that are printed look exactly the same.  In fact, some of them are exactly the same, the style/material just varies.

I personally am not a huge fan of this line.  There are some items I like but my closet isn't overflowing with OW.  I'm also one that hates their signature fabric.  I do like the feel of what they call their "snit" material which is a sweater knit.  However, in the 2 snit tops I own, the quality hasn't been the greatest.

Valued Contributor

I buy quite a few tops on Evine since I like the boho look of their lines. The only One World top I ever liked was 727632. I followed the garment measurements and got my usual size.It did not run large or small to me. I usually like Indigo Thread or OS Casual  lines better.