Respected Contributor

This may or may not been discussed here before, not sure... but anyhow, do any of you think that their sizing is different recently? Like in the last 6 months or so at least?

i used to buy everything in my usual size. But, recently I have had to return a few things that are just too tight, and no I have not gained any significant weight either. I do go by the garment measurements always, which overall seem to be smaller than normal. I used to buy almost anything of theirs without any sizing issues, all of which are the same size and just vary slightly how it fit depending on the type of garment it was - relaxed, fitted, or classic fit

Maybe it is just me being crazy, I do not think so though...

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I have not bought anything from that line lately, but I think their sizing has always been hit or miss. They say the sizing is spot on, but that has not been my experience.

Honored Contributor
I haven't had that problem with one world. It's been consistent for me but I did have an issue with Marc Bouwer! I've always bought small in his line whether it be a jumpsuit pants or shirt but the last ttv dress fit so tight in the chest had to send it back!
Respected Contributor

I have four One World pieces, three tops and a maxi dress. All fit me fine. I also have a top that's from their "off line" that I bought at Sears which fits more snugly. 

Valued Contributor

Hi, @CAMOGIRL.  I don't think you're crazy. I recently thought the same thing!  (And, I am such a One World Fan; but, it definitely seems to me their sizing is done differently.)

Frequent Contributor

I have never bought One World tops, but it loos like all the same material.  Flutter sleeves.  Just don;t think they look good

Occasional Contributor

you are right? it's the same material

Honored Contributor

I was on a One World kick years ago. I really dislike their items now. You can see yourself coming and going everywhere. I can spot a One World piece of clothing on someone mmediately. I've definitely moved on. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

l only have a few one world tops but have tried many. I think they run small. I have had to size up on everything. I agree, I see woman in one world and can spot them immediately. I think some are very pretty but the sizing is off for me. 

Occasional Contributor

I've noticed them being less generous with their material - especially around the bust. I've got a collection but pretty much stopped buying because there are many 'copies' out there and I can spot another one instantly across the mall. They still have some excellent buys at time with their solid cardigans and maxi dresses.