Honored Contributor

Is it just me or does everyone look like they have a tail?

They should have left that back point off this top and it would have made it better IMO.  Still not something I would buy but this version is just not wearable for me.

Honored Contributor

That is funny!! Yah, I'm not impressed with the shark bite hems. I don't think anyone looks good in them--who wants all that fabric around their hips-----I don't!!! I like the hi-low hems on tops and some dresses but sometimes the back is way to low. I'm getting weary of the prints and glitz too.

Respected Contributor

They look similar to a line here except in prints. 

Honored Contributor

I don't mind some sharkbite hem tops but that one is just odd. 

I don't recall One World doing a lot of sharkbite hems.  I don't pay a whole lot of attention to that line but I thought they were more known for the material and their prints.  In fact I thought I heard the vendor say this was the first time they had done that type of bottom? 

Honored Contributor

They have plenty of sharkbite tops. Fortunately they have a good variety of hemlines including what I refer to as normal because I own a bunch of OW and the majority ISN'T printed...I have on their leggings right now and I have to say they're terrific.

perfect density and I don't feel like I'm in a sausage casing..

They're maintaining their inky black color too which is is nice..

Honored Contributor

I was tempted to try the jeans but I'm a hard fit so I'm going to pass.

I was watching while I got ready this morning and a little on my lunch break and everything they showed was printed except for a quilted jacket that was cute. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried the jeans...can't comment on the fit.

I must warn you off the quilted! I tried a quilted vest and while it was adorable it looked like complete and utter caca on!

I'm a little girl but apparently you need to be a very specific shape and proportion to pull it off

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I haven't tried the jeans...can't comment on the fit.

I must warn you off the quilted! I tried a quilted vest and while it was adorable it looked like complete and utter caca on!

I'm a little girl but apparently you need to be a very specific shape and proportion to pull it off

LOL  Thank you.  I don't want to lose return s/h plus the original s/h to return something. 

I have a handbag now I'm stuck returning because they got the measurements all wrong and I'm not sure they are going to agree to eat the s/h both ways because of it.    

Honored Contributor

All of the One World shirts they show always look alike.   They're so thin and flimsy,  I bet they don't wear them in Minneapolis this time of year. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The top with the longer hem in the back  with the sublimation print would make any normal size back end look hugh. Not a fan of sublimation print from One World, the TSV was not my taste.