Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sheilaray, I totally get where you are coming from.  I had a short sleeve Susan Graver liquid knit top that I bought and that's how I felt about it.  I threw it on with black pants, navy pants, jeans, etc.  It was cool and flowy and I reached for it all the time during the summer.  I felt like people were probably sick of seeing me wear it. 

I have a couple of OW tops but the tops I have are similar in print to what is being offered today plus I honestly think I'm one of the few people in the world who just doesn't like the micro jersey.  I don't even know why.  It is very cool but there was something about it that I didn't like.   I have nothing against the tops today (LOL) but they just recently had a OW dress in prints that was the micro jersey.  I feel like they need to change it up.

OTOH I love the OW "snit" material as Sam calls it.     

I have one One World maxi dress that I bought on ebay several years back, a micro jersey.  I wore it on a very hot and humid day to a cookout and I thought I would DIE in it, it was SOO hot!  I would have been much better off in a cotton shirt and shorts or a cotton dress.

I don't understand how anyone finds that fabric cool!

But I guess they do!

Honored Contributor

I do think that most of the OW tops all look the same.

I have the one dress I mentioned and one sleeveless top that I like, but don't really love.

Most of the tops don't do anything for me as I don't like a "flutter" sleeve and I also don't like the voluminous baby doll sort of cut.  Just not for me.

Valued Contributor

Re: One World Heaven

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva, that’s funny you say that because my other cool, comfy summer go-to is a Susan Graver liquid knit top that I also reach for summer after summer. It’s black with gold pyramid shape buttons ( decoration only) going down the entire back. I wear it a bit more “rock and roll” than maybe SG would have styled it. But had  I known it would be so cool and comfy, and wash so well, I would have bought every single color. I wear that one with black pants, white jeans, camo capris, you name it. I truly mean it when I say that I get compliments on it every time I wear it and have people ask where I got it. I have also heard that it looks expensive - “high end” I guess LOL!